Xploder (Nintendo 64)
The Xploder 64, aka the Xplorer 64 and X-Terminator, is a cheat device for the Nintendo 64. Xploder 64 is also compatible with the unencrypted Action Replay , Equalizer, and Game Buster codes. However, the encrypted Xploder codes will not work on either of those devices. It is pretty similar to the GameShark Pro. It also has a built in trainer for finding new codes.
A copy of the instruction manual can be found here.
The Xploder requires the use of boot modes, which allow the use of various games. There are 4 boot modes total:
- Boot Mode 1: LED constantly ON (red light flashes): GoldenEye, Lylat Wars, Mario Kart 64, Star Wars, Super Mario 64 and MOST other games.
- Boot Mode 2: 1080 Snowboarding, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Diddy Kong Racing, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, Kobe Bryant in NBA Courtside, Paper Mario, Pokémon Stadium, Pokémon Stadium 2 and Super Smash Brothers.
- Boot Mode 3: Cruis'n World, F-Zero X and Yoshi's Story.
- Boot Mode 4: Conker's Bad Fur Day, Jet Force Gemini, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Mickey's Speedway USA and Perfect Dark.
Boot modes are cycled by powering on/off the system. See the instruction manual for more info.
- Xploder 64
- Xplorer 64
- X-Terminator (Is known to be part of the Tristar 64 emulator add-on)
|PlayStation - Nintendo 64 - Dreamcast - PlayStation 2 - Wii - PlayStation 3 - Xbox 360|
|Game Boy Color - Game Boy Advance - Nintendo DS|
|Super Nintendo - PlayStation - Saturn - Nintendo 64 - Dreamcast - PlayStation 2|
|Game Boy - Game Boy Advance|