Codes
WiiRd forum
November 18, 2019, 01:53:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on the new server

Update 4.3 - do NOT update!
Gecko 1.9.3.1
Should I get a USB Gecko, I wanna hack?
How do I use my USB Gecko
Where can I get WiiRd?

Home   CODE DATABASE GAMEHACKING Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Making an Applocation and Need Feedback/Ideas  (Read 6775 times)
-LeetGamer-
Elite PSP Coder

iLeetGamer
« on: January 23, 2011, 09:11:49 PM »

Hello everyone, I'm making an application called "-LeetGamer-'s PSP & Wii Coding Environment". I already have all the features for PSP planned out. But I don't know what to make for Wii (I'm new to the Wii, so new I don't even have one Tongue ). Some ideas for the PSP features are:

-ASM helpers (Explains a specific command that you enter).
-Name imposter generators (You enter the addresses and the text and it generates the code to imposter the text).
-Code debugger (Tells you why a ASM code is freezing your PSP)

and a few other things that I won't list.

Does anyone have any idea such as these but for Wii?

Note: This program is ran on the computer.

Any ideas will be cool, thanks everyone.

toonlink444
Hacker

Get Real Kid!!

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 10:12:40 PM »

Wait your hacking the wii but don't have a wii. Why?

In the begining there was nothing. Then it exploded
New blog!! Check it out for hacking Smash Bros Brawl!! https://letshackblank.blogspot.com/
-LeetGamer-
Elite PSP Coder

iLeetGamer
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 07:59:17 AM »

Wait your hacking the wii but don't have a wii. Why?

More like a few little "helper" programs in one big programs. And I can make things that help people do somethings such as generate name imposter hacks, explain asm commands and give examples, ect. ect. without having the system.

CrimsoN@DC
Disturbed
Hacker

Just helping

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 10:20:02 PM »

Hello leet.  You've made some good programs for psp, if I'm not mistaken.  Cool to see you coming to the wii side of things.

First of all;

The wii doesn't use imposter as a term (commonly), so id explain that further in your thread Tongue

Second- the wii doesn't use MIPS, like the psp does, it uses PPC, so just a word of caution before you release it.  It will be more confusing then helpful, with all the jr ras, etc. In comparison to the stws, lw, and addis commonly found on the wii.

And now onto my suggestiongs:

A codetype helper.  This, in my opinion, is more important then the asm instruction explainer.  Seems like most people don't use complicated instructions.

Perhaps a faq section for the wii.

As for the psp, id try and explain codetypes... it seems I can only find something on decompressing 0x40, subs, and constant writes.  Id like a 0x20 explanation in there.  Perhaps a html document, kind of like the wii cheat type document for wii, but to explain sub-routines, and have common tutorials in it, such as how to joker and such, with giving credit to the original maker, of course.

I don't think I can think of any more, but if you want help or more ideas, ill find something that confuses me or has given past issues, and let you know if you'd like.

Gotta question?  PM me and hopefully I can help ^^

My website:
Disturbed Core
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: