Codes
WiiRd forum
November 18, 2019, 05:46:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome on the new server

Update 4.3 - do NOT update!
Gecko 1.9.3.1
Should I get a USB Gecko, I wanna hack?
How do I use my USB Gecko
Where can I get WiiRd?

Home   CODE DATABASE GAMEHACKING Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trouble compiling gecko OS.... the code compiles fine, but it wont load games.  (Read 2543 times)
giantpune
Hacker

« on: October 25, 2009, 08:44:37 PM »

As the title suggests, I am having trouble compiling the gecko OS code.  No matter what libogc I use or what SVN version of gecko OS I use, the resulting elf code dumps when I try to load a game.  The precompiled elf files in the downloads section of the googlecode page all work fine.  If anybody is able to compile the source and produce a working elf, would you please rar up your libogc folder for me and tell me what SVN rev you are using?

EDIT>>>>>
well, i narrowed it down a bit.  the crash happens after the apploader thread has finished.  if i take out the stuff that renders the text onscreen, the crash doesn't happen.  also if i comment out the startupios function in main() it works.  which is weird because it is running under ios36 and the game being played uses that same ios.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 05:30:45 AM by giantpune » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: