The SD2SNES is a flashcart for the SNES. It loads the ROM's on the console itself. The handling of the flash cart is very simple. Just put your back-up game ROM files on your SD card. Plug your SD card into your SD2SNES and your SD2SNES into the cart slot of your console. SD2SNES is manufactured by krikzz.
- SD/SDHC/SDXC support (tested up to 64GB; no exFAT support so SDXC cards must be reformatted using FAT32).
- High quality push to push memory card slot.
- Fast ROM loading (~9MB/s).
- Fast menu navigation.
- Directories are sorted automatically, no need for FAT sorting tools.
- High resolution menu (512×224) for adequate display of long file names.
- Real Time Clock.
- Supports ROM size up to 128Mbit (96Mbit actually implemented).
- Automatic near-time SRAM saving to SD Card (while the game is running). Some limitations apply:
- Near-time saving is switched to periodic saving when a game is found to use the SRAM as work RAM.
- Automatic saving is disabled when MSU1 is used. SRAM is saved on reset.
- Enhancement chip support.
- SuperCIC key (SNES CIC clone):
- Enables operation on unmodified consoles of all regions.
- Supports software 50/60Hz switching on SuperCIC enhanced consoles only (to be performed by SD2SNES firmware).
- Auto region patching: Eliminates “This Game Pack is not designed…” messages regardless of 50/60Hz setting.
Each supported enhancement chip can be used in conjunction with MSU1.
- BS-X memory map/Satellaview base unit registers (clock)
- DSP1 / 1b
Cartridge uses custom made multi region shell. It fits in both American, Europe and Japan systems
100 or more $155.00 each
Buy at Retrogate