Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Needed Creating ASM Code For MVP BASEBALL 2005(PS2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed Creating ASM Code For MVP BASEBALL 2005(PS2)

Hey, I need help making this ASM code for MVP Baseball 2005 in which the pitch speed equals 255 MPH.

Managed to find this address that determines the pitch speed via PCSX2 and Cheat Engine:

21DDE6CC

Thing is I need help finding the address for L2 just to trigger said ASM code.

Any pointers?

Memory address changes way too much i may have the same address but its different and I don't know you got that address. do a break on read or write so i can do a pc breakpoint to get to that memory from a storing or reading register.
    Last edited by Azagthoth; 07-31-2021, 03:59:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Azagthoth View Post
      Memory address changes way too much i may have the same address but its different and I don't know you got that address. do a break on read or write so i can do a pc breakpoint to get to that memory from a storing or reading register.
      Alright.

Breakpoint is set at the 4C address of 21DDEA4C

Comment

i need asm where it writes or read in the elf from address 00100000 to 008f0000.

if you are using pcsx2 version 1.6 do a breakpoint on address 01DDE6CC

memory checked
        size 0x00000004
        Last edited by Azagthoth; 07-31-2021, 10:11:21 PM.

Comment

I've set a breakpoint at 21DDE6CC

EDX checks out at 00000060, and that's after throwing a 4 seam fastball

This changes depending on the Pitch Speed and how much power you put into the Pitch Meter

UPDATE: I'm now using PCSX2 1.2.1 with PCSX2dis

Address is 01DDEA4C 00000060(after throwing 4-seamer)
          Last edited by GameDre; 08-01-2021, 01:47:48 PM.

Comment

are you using cheat engine debugger for read and write? address 01DDEA4C doesn't look right when i throw a baseball at all., just a bunch of gibberish for values. set a read or write breakpoint with psx2dis on address 21DDE6CC, DO NOT USE CHEAT ENGINE!!!!!!

Comment

Alright, just using PCSX2dis and some retries, breakpoint is set @ 01DDE6CC, break is at 00114154

Comment

I don't know how this works, you can't get a 255mph 4 seam fastball with modding this address 01DDEA4C which seems to be right it changes each time you throw a ball. this address is jibberish 01DDE6CC to me. also i found this

Infinite Pitching Stamina
                2039E750 00000000

Comment

Cheat works, but it would've been nice to have a 255 mph pitch code with L2 as the conditional to trigger it.

Least I tried, thanks for the help anyway

Comment

Working...
                  X