Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creating codes for a N64 game ported to GC by another comunity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating codes for a N64 game ported to GC by another comunity?

Long time no see,

A friend of mine is trying to create codes from a N64 game that was ported to the GameCube by a now extinct community. However, the files have been restored, and it is now possible to play Super Mario 64 on both Gamecube (with an SD Loader) and Dolphin as well. Since it was ported to PSP and Playstation consoles, and there are codes for them here on GameHacking, why not make some for the Gamecube Version? I managed to create the following code :

Get 99 coins at beginning of level (Just grab 1 coin and you'll have your star)
    00e24519 00000063

The game's code for Super Mario 64 is [D43E01], yes, the exact same as OoT/OoT MQ on the Gamecube. But what I was wondering... could it be possible to port Action Replay codes from the Wii DLC version (the eShop version of SM64, now closed...) to the non-official Gamecube version? I've been on the PC for 4 hours trying to port codes, so... maybe I should take a break and go to sleep, as it is almost midnight. If you want more information about how to build the custom ported game, please PM me, as I do not think I can post links here on these forums...
Working...
X