Castlevania Aria of Sorrow help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castlevania Aria of Sorrow help

Hey people! I'm playing this game and I have been looking for a code for always get souls. The ones I found (including the one in this page) didn't work at all. Even changing it from Action Replay to Gameshark 1/2 and vice versa. Also in this page there's no codebreaker for this code. It says "no valid". Can anybody help me please?

What version of the game are you on? US? EUR?
    That'll change what code you can use

Also, the code that did it for me was infinite luck, so check if it exist for your game version and try it if it does

Comment

Originally posted by Aioria09 View Post
      Hey people! I'm playing this game and I have been looking for a code for always get souls. The ones I found (including the one in this page) didn't work at all. Even changing it from Action Replay to Gameshark 1/2 and vice versa. Also in this page there's no codebreaker for this code. It says "no valid". Can anybody help me please?
      what codes "always get souls" you want to convert/use

Comment

Originally posted by zero69 View Post

what codes "always get souls" you want to convert/use
        This one

bad guys always drop souls
        D12BD091 E03603FD A05A144C 078B0074 Is the USA version

Comment

Originally posted by FelinaLain View Post
          What version of the game are you on? US? EUR?
          That'll change what code you can use

Also, the code that did it for me was infinite luck, so check if it exist for your game version and try it if it does
          I've done it but it doesn't work. I've even combined it with the soul eater ring but it's the same

Comment

Working...
          X