Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world heroes snes cheat codes for easier special moves

Hi hackers,
    I'm wondering if someone can help me. There are street fighter II snes cheat codes (by nolberto82) that make Ryu and Ken's special moves much easier to execute; i.e. simply pressing forward + punch to execute a dragon punch, rather than the annoying Z shape on the joystick or dpad. I am trying to obtain cheat codes just like that for Hanzo and Fuuma (the characters that mimic them in the world heroes game) but I can't for the life of me figure it out. Hanzo and Fuuma require the exact same Z shape for their dragon-punch imitation of Ryu and Ken's. So I am certain that what I want is doable. The codes to accomplish that (game genie) for Ryu and Ken are:

DD82-6DD9
    DD84-DD01
    D62D-6465
    6D82-A409
    6D83-AF69

or in hex offsets:
    xB6D0:0
    xB821:0
    xDE0A:8
    xB7D9:80
    xB7E6:80

Any idea how we can acquire the cheat codes that mirror that in world heroes? I tried to base my attempts on the patterns of the street fighter codes (i.e. noting down hex values from the street fighter rom that are before and after the target value being modified and then attempting to search for these values in the world heroes rom and making the same modifications) but that didn't help. Any assistance or insight you could provide on the matter would be immensely appreciated.

PS
    While we're on the topic, the same cheat codes for world heroes 2 would be marvelous to obtain.
    Last edited by captain 1978; 05-19-2019, 07:31:56 PM.

So you just want a code to make dragon punch easy to do?

Comment

Here is code it's for US rom
      5455-758B 5458-858B 575E-858B 5758-758B Just press back and little punch. Forward didn't work if you press down then forward and punch game would keep fire balling.

Comment

World Heroes 2
        1D61-A73B 1D6E-A74B 1D6B-AF38 1DBD-D746 Just press back or forward with little punch.

Comment

Away of making this type of code first find ram address for all different punches kicks and special moves. To do this I would recommend using https://gamehacking.org/downloads/Snes9X1.43.Geiger.zip set up everything start a 2 player game press Alt and A button on keyboard to bring up cheat search left click on reset with mouse then click ok. (ABC) Ok this part needs to be fast press little punch then start button (almost at same time but little punch just before) Alt and A to bring up cheat search click in small circle next to greater than then click search once press Ok back to game. Just press start Alt and A back to cheat search. Click in small circle next to less than then click search once press Ok. Back to game Repeat everything from (ABC) to get down the possibilities when you have about 25 or so (don't punch) cheat search Click in small circle next to equal to then click entered value then click in box under to enter value put in 0 value then do a search. Now look for debug console click on show hex hex editer put viewing on ram one by one put in the 25 or so ram address then set range punch what ever value goes to highlight address in put value then freeze address if character keeps punching you have got right address then you need to put address in break point what reads address. If you are new to break points and snes ASM ask for help at this point if not you just need to edit value for normal punch to dragon-punch value. Good luck my friend
          Last edited by xxphillips; 08-16-2019, 08:46:40 PM.

Comment

code works with 6 button set up

Comment

Nice work xxphillips
              The Code Hut: http://codehut.gshi.org/

Comment

Thanks Tony H

Comment

Countless thanks to you! I am going to try them. You are awesome man!

Comment

Working...
                  X