Ace Combat 4 - Shattered Skies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace Combat 4 - Shattered Skies

Good day, please help with the breaking of the game Ace Combat 4 - Shattered Skies, can not find the code invincible You can fly through the ground below ground level, and then go back through it. All tried, I can not do anything, I really hope for your help, thanks in advance !!

Can you please explain that in a more clearer way not exactly sure what your asking for from what I gathered are you asking for someone too help make a invincibility code? or a code you can clip through the ground and fly around...?

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky-Bobby View Post
      Can you please explain that in a more clearer way not exactly sure what your asking for from what I gathered are you asking for someone too help make a invincibility code? or a code you can clip through the ground and fly around...?
      Invincible is code to make ship can fly through ground, cannot hit by enemy

Comment

Originally posted by Leomakc777 View Post
        code invincible You can fly through the ground below ground level, and then go back through it.
        Maybe you want try this :

The code is not invincible and can't through the ground.
        The aircraft only not crash if hit by object ( ground, water, building, enemy )

2011C15C 00000000
        2011C1C4 00000000

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Leomakc777 View Post
            Thank you
            You're welcome

Comment

Working...
            X