No announcement yet.

SOCOM II :: AI BOTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I compiled this code, and this code is glitchy. One thing I've noticed from trying many of the former fatality groups codes, is that they usually do not work 100%. This is because they are tested on the emulator and not a real ps2 which handles the code a little differently, and this code is no exception. This is not to discredit their coding abilities in any way.

Problems with the code on a real ps2:

1. After activating the code in game, You will freeze while loading into the next map. I'm guessing this is because the code effect parts of code that are accessed during map loading. These bits of code should be reset when using an off joker.

2. Sometimes the bots are on your team and you can control them like hostages. They do not shoot at you when this happens. Happens at random times.

3. This isn't an issue but should be included, the ability to control the ai level difficulty much like you can offline by selecting ensign or admiral as your difficulty level.

4. The ai spawn on top of each other and then kill each other. The ai shouldnt tk and need spread out over the map at random

Comment

Originally posted by Tom944 View Post
      Would it be possible to add random respawn points scrattered across the map so they don't spawn on top of each other? Random as in anywhere on the map, not just the set respawn points. I think this would be pretty awesome to play with in a crossroads respawn where the ai lurked on every corner. Ha nice work. Is there a compiled version? Or a link to the compiler you use?
      Yes actually In the player pointer i think 0xC offset you can change spawn points.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom944 View Post
        Well I compiled this code, and this code is glitchy. One thing I've noticed from trying many of the former fatality groups codes, is that they usually do not work 100%. This is because they are tested on the emulator and not a real ps2 which handles the code a little differently, and this code is no exception. This is not to discredit their coding abilities in any way.

Problems with the code on a real ps2:

1. After activating the code in game, You will freeze while loading into the next map. I'm guessing this is because the code effect parts of code that are accessed during map loading. These bits of code should be reset when using an off joker.

2. Sometimes the bots are on your team and you can control them like hostages. They do not shoot at you when this happens. Happens at random times.

3. This isn't an issue but should be included, the ability to control the ai level difficulty much like you can offline by selecting ensign or admiral as your difficulty level.

4. The ai spawn on top of each other and then kill each other. The ai shouldnt tk and need spread out over the map at random
        Like Crono said you can indeed change there spawn location this however does require you too actually load a memory trainer and go too the location you'd like and save the data and then add it in the code for each AI. As for the difficulty there should already be a code for that in the archive if not I'm sure Harry or Crono could post one I don't have any of the old material or new stuff I or those two have done anymore and really don't feel like digging into it lol

Comment

Can you post the code for the Combined assault bots? Also what program do you use to implement them?

Comment

Use CodeDesigner 3 to compile CA bots. Code has bugs dont expect perfection.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much friend I will try out this Codedesigner 3!!

Comment

Btw, which patch was this code designed for? A buddy and I are trying to get it work but to no avail

Comment

Comment

Thank you. So, where does one acquire the 1.4 version of the patch or game?

Comment

See attached .RAR file
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much, one last question for you to make this work. Is this is written to the ISO or place in BASCUS-97545SOCOMCP?

Comment

Inside the folder on memory card. The bascus folder should be correct, if youve ever had a patch before you just replace the trident file with the one I provided. Enable the code provided in the .txt file to use and you be able to have patch 1.4 running

Comment

Excellent! Thank you a lot Amigo. How do you begin a match alone lol?

Comment

Force Start Game
                              206a2264 00264d50

Comment

Bread and I thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                                X