No announcement yet.

Sonic 3 and Knuckles Game Genie/Par Codes & Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonic 3 and sonic3 and knuckles share pretty much the same addresses and the codes posted by 47iscool are the same ones I posted in your other thread Jeff, not implying that anyone copied the codes.
    Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry helder, Not Trying To Intrude on anyone,i didn't know you already posted them,I didn't steal the codes,I Hacked them using Cheat Engine+ Fusion.

Comment

Right which is why I said I wasn't implying anything. The code with the right skills are a breeze to hack oh and welcome aboard!

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Well Thanks A Lot,I Tried To Get In With Wiird But They Refused Me,Glad To Be Part Of The Best Hacking Site On The Planet!(Gamehacking.Org)
          Last edited by 47iscool; 02-21-2013, 10:58:49 AM.

Comment

We could always use more Gamecube hackers and WiiRD is definitley hard to get it, I got in but never got back into the Wii scene oh well.

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

The Whole Point Of Trying To Get With Wiird Was To Show My NFS Most Wanted Gamecube Codes,Most People Only
              Thought The Camaro & A Few Others Were Only In PS2,PC,Xbox,But I Found That EA Hid The Cars In The Debug List.

Comment

tbh (to be honest), I didn't even notice they were the same. Well, thanks to both of you anyways. and helder, did you get the all shield powers code updated? if not, I would like if it was.
                Well hello there, I am jeff, a senior from Iowa.

Jeff

Comment

Sonic 3 and Knuckles Play as Super Sonic no powers/ jump as high as super sonic codes

I am aware that there is a code in the database already for a play as super sonic (no powers) code, but I don't think it fully works in kega fusion. The sprite will change, yes, but the problem is that it makes his sprites scrambled in kega fusion. I'm guessing that if I were to use gens, it would work since gens corrects sprite scrambles automatically? What I wanted was a code of this same extent that works in Kega Fusion. There is another code I wanna add to this: a code that modifies Sonic's jump height to be just as high as Super Sonic. Both codes I would prefer to work in kega fusion.

Jeff

Comment

What's the code? It could be a simple fix for Kega/real hardware.

Comment

Which code? I thought I already cleared the confusion with what values work. While we are at it don't make a bunch of threads about the same game, Sonic 3 with Knuckles and just Sonic & Knuckles use all the same addressing so no point making threads for 2 games when they use the same codes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	162268

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

the one I made. I will check kega and give the code here in a sec.

FFF02B:71 is the code. 70 is the all shield powers digits without rings kept after hit, the one added negates any damage to enemies by making you invincible like having a shield.

Jeff

Comment

I will check Fusion and look at what I've got put down for it.

-edit: the code is FFFE19:0001

-edit 2: my bad, the code was in my sonic 3.pat, but since Sonic 3/ Sonic 3 and Knuckles are the same people are telling me, I'm wondering if it will work on either or once it is fixed, if able.

Jeff

Comment

I am highly anticipating a response to the code of Play as Super Sonic No powers. I wanna use it so badly without the glitched sprite and such on fusion.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by JeffCharizardFlame View Post
                              I am highly anticipating a response to the code of Play as Super Sonic No powers. I wanna use it so badly without the glitched sprite and such on fusion.
                              Well, like I said what's the code? It could be a simple fix needed to make it work in Kega/real hardware.

Comment

FFFE19:0001 was the code. That's the one I've been talking about.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X