Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JeffCharizardFlame
    replied
    alright, must be a combination of codes I'm using that's making it null in gens.

I'm not sure what though, I've got a ton of codes in it. X3

Leave a comment:

• Hacc
    replied
    The code works on that ROM, too. I also got the same results in the emulators previously tested.

Leave a comment:

• JeffCharizardFlame
    replied
    I used the Coolrom hosted rom, which is under the title Sonic and Knuckles & Sonic 3.

Leave a comment:

• Hacc
    replied
    Just tell me the name of your ROM, so I can search for it and test.

Leave a comment:

• JeffCharizardFlame
    replied
    the locked on rom, and I am not sure what revision. should I check what revision? If not, I'll try it in gens later.

Leave a comment:

• Hacc
    replied
    I'm going to guess you used Kega Fusion to test the code. The code constantly works in Gens and Regen. It doesn't in Kega for some reason. The title screen shows that it is working, but it stops functioning once you gain control of your character. What ROM are you using?

Leave a comment:

• JeffCharizardFlame
    replied
    it doesn't seem to work for me.

Leave a comment:

• Hacc
    replied
    I think I have a junk code somewhere that did this for P1, P2, or both. I'll see if I can find it.

P1 Direction Facing Modifier
    FFB004:??

P2 Direction Facing Modifier
    FFB04E:??

84 (132 Decimal) when facing right; 85 (133 Decimal) when facing left. Setting this to any other value will cause problems. These addresses also affect the graphics/text placement of the title and save game screens. This was probably why I junked them, and didn't submit them anywhere (to my knowledge, at least).
    Last edited by Hacc; 01-12-2013, 04:37:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sonic 3 and Knuckles Game Genie/Par Codes & Requests

I have seen some codes for Mega Man 2 and SMB2 USA on NES that allow you to walk backwards. I was wondering if, using PAR or Game Genie Codes, it were possible to make a code or codes making Sonic/Tails/Knuckles walk or run backwards. If so, I was also wondering if someone could do my request since I can not hack my own codes. YET.
Working...
X