Sonic The Hedgehog Series codes Request for Sega Genesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonic The Hedgehog Series codes Request for Sega Genesis

Hello! I would like somebody make a GG codes for "Sonic The Hedgehog" and "Sonic & Knuckles" series for Sega Genesis (most of these codes doesn't exist yet):
    1. Sonic / Knuckles / Tails Can't Drown In Water (Note: Code for this don't exists for all Sonic games, as original "Sonic The Hedgehog" game [REV00], for Tails in "Sonic The Hedgehog 3", and Knuckles in "Sonic and Knuckles & Sonic 2". In "Sonic and Knuckles" and "Sonic and Knuckles & Sonic 3", official Galoob's "Can't Drown" ACCT-CA2R code is semi-working - with it enabled you won't die in water, but the game still shows warning timer when Sonic / Knuckles / Tails are underwater, and if tumer run out, level's music will stops to play.);
    2. Sonic / Tails / Knuckles Get A Speed Shoes / Magnet Power-up / Fire Shield / Water Shield / Invincibility When They Break A TV Power-up;
    3. Sonic And Tails Have Knuckles's Ability To Destroy Breakable Rocks Upon Touching (Note: "Sonic and Knuckles" and "Sonic and Knuckles & Sonic 3" games;
    4. Sonic / Knuckles / Tails Don't Lose Fire Shield When They Enter In Water (Note: For "Sonic The Hedgehog 3", "Sonic and Knuckles" and "Sonic and Knuckles & Sonic 3" games;
    5. You Can Still Enter In Bonus Stages Even When Sonic / Tails / Knuckles Have All Chaos Emeralds;
    6. Red Spheres In Bonus Stage Doesn't Take You Out From Bonus Stages And Star Spheres Don't Bump Sonic / Tails / Knuckles Backwards (Note: @erpster7 is already have made and posted a codes for these (+ a few similar), but I can't see them added anywhere in database);
    7. Sonic Can Make High Jumps While He Is In Water (Note: In earlier games "Sonic The Hedgehog" 1 and 2, if you use any "High Jump" codes, Sonic will not able even to sink down in water);
    8. Enemies Automatically Die;
    9. Autohit For Bosses.

I think most of these GameGenie codes would be awesome.
    Last edited by Unicode; 06-05-2012, 05:10:48 PM.

Originally posted by Unicode View Post
    [*]Red Spheres In Bonus Stage Doesn't Take You Out From Bonus Stages And Star Spheres Don't Bump Sonic / Tails / Knuckles Backwards (Note: @erpster7 is already have made and posted a codes for these (+ a few similar), but I can't see them added anywhere in database)
    here are the codes for Sonic 3 alone (not attached to Sonic & Knuckles game cart)

Red Spheres do nothing in special stages (won't make you exit them)
    HWDA-AA3T

White & Red Star Spheres don't bump you backwards
    ELDA-AN5W + R0DA-A6YN

these two codes should work with all regions [J], [E] and [U] of the Sonic the Hedgehog 3 game.

sorry for not responding sooner, I've been busy working on some GG/PAR codes for MegaMan X (aka. X1) for SNES, including an improved infinite special weapon energy code even while special weapons are charged up, which nobody yet has provided.
    Last edited by erpster7; 06-06-2012, 10:39:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by erpster7 View Post
      here are the codes for Sonic 3 alone (not attached to Sonic & Knuckles game cart)

Red Spheres do nothing in special stages (won't make you exit them)
      HWDA-AA3T

White & Red Star Spheres don't bump you backwards
      ELDA-AN5W + R0DA-A6YN

these two codes should work with all regions [J], [E] and [U] of the Sonic the Hedgehog 3 game.

sorry for not responding sooner, I've been busy working on some GG/PAR codes for MegaMan X (aka. X1) for SNES, including an improved infinite special weapon energy code even while special weapons are charged up, which nobody yet has provided.
      Thanks for these codes.

Anybody about other requests?

Comment

No one...

Comment

Working...
        X