Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (SNES) Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel - Jump Higher Request

Request for: (SNES) Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel

Before I bash my computer in, with a baseball bat, out of frustration with this game, can somebody please make a jump higher code? Preferably one code for a "Super Jump" and another code for a "Mega Jump/Moon Jump".

I didn't realize this game was all about jumping.
    Now broadcasting from the underground command post. Deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker. Somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building. We've once again made contact w/ our leader, OSG

So... I see someone's playing crappy games now?

See you in 10 years man :P

Comment

Well you know who I have to thank for that.
      Now broadcasting from the underground command post. Deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker. Somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building. We've once again made contact w/ our leader, OSG

Comment

Not the guy who told you everything that was going to happen!

Comment

"I'm going to show you all the incredibly cool and fun things that you always wanted to play. I'm going to show you where to get them. And I'm going to show you how to use them.

P.S. Oh and by the way, you shouldn't do it because you'll get hooked and your life will be ruined."

Thanks Rey! hehe
          Last edited by OldSchoolGamer; 05-02-2012, 01:24:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X