Buffy The Vampire Slayer Chaos Bleeds Requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy The Vampire Slayer Chaos Bleeds Requests

As said in my 'Kingdom Hearts' topic, maybe now we can 'really' get on with this section make it a 'real' something and not have these "I swear I can hack PS2 but not yet people around" (sorry but really, until GMO showed up, really this whole forum and such is and was un-needed being those who claimed they could have not and will not do well 'anything' now with a true hacker of this system around, GMO as I said, with hope and luck and best wishes can really get started.

For Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds I have a few requests please, well a few ones I REALLY wish seeing as this game never really got the hacking time it desrved like a few hundred oter PS2 titles out there. Anyway I wish and request:

Completed Time always zero/00:00:00

Monsters Killed always 'max' maybe like the number 999 or 9999 always

Secrets Found always 'full' even if you not found 'any' such as 2/2 for those areas with '2' secrests, 4/4 for those stages with '4' secrests and so on.

Level ranking 'always slayer'.

Continues Used always zero.

I am pretty good at this game, and yes enjoy it alot, so I myself have zero continues and such, but still codes to 'fix' that for others is still wished, even by me, really the only codes I 'really' need is the time and max kills of 999 or 9999 always, please. I have rank of my own playing as Slayer on all levels, have all secrets found on all levels, but the time, I do not like nor the 'kills' I have of such numbers as 166 when I killed any and all monsters in the level. so those two codes are my REAL requests, however as should make the game requests complete for any others out there who would wish this game with codes, I made a few others, that would be nice in any case to make the requests and suggestions, shall we say 'full' and ful-filling. :wink:

Also, abit 'more' hacking work and ability, but am and was wondering 'IF' a code would be possible to have an 'weapon in hand' or rather equiped code modifiers?

That 'sword' at the end on the last level, would be wonderful and the ultimate weapon in anyone's hands, it dusts vampires and all toher beasts and monsters without 'staking'...so that is a request also, to have a wepon mod for the characters.

~Amy

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Chaos Bleeds Requests

anything at all ever on this game as far as codes go, please for the love of God and wishing codes?

~Amy

Comment

Skiller would you mind taking a look at this game if you have time please?

Codes I'm requesting are as follows:

Time always zero/00:00:00

Secrets Found always 'full' even if you not found 'any' such as 2/2 for those areas with '2' secrets, 4/4 for those stages with '4' secrets and so on.

I will try to get you a save asap.

EDIT: Also, maybe a weapon mod for all characters specifically to get the ultimate sword near the end of the game at the beginning if possibl.
      Last edited by tomleiberman; 01-08-2017, 06:47:31 PM.

Comment

u can always post a save not sure if i or someone else will look at it but its always a chance
        here are the codes posted on CB, this will just place them all in the same page if someone work on more codes .

Enable Code (Must Be On)
        F0100008 0029EDBF

Disable FMV
        202A2C00 24020001

Infinite Health
        200C0220 C4610608
        200C0224 03E00008
        200C0228 E4610604
        2014DCD4 0C030088

Have All Items
        200C0230 02BE1818
        200C0234 00731021
        200C0238 24010009
        200C023C 03E00008
        200C0240 A4410028
        20158F6C 0C03008C
        201590D4 0C03008C

Infinite Item Usage
        20158188 00000000

Extra Items
        20158184 01261021

For If you like what i do

Comment

Would a RAM dump be more helpful than a game save to be able to find the codes requested?

Comment

Originally posted by tomleiberman View Post
            Skiller would you mind taking a look at this game if you have time please?

Codes I'm requesting are as follows:

Secrets Found always 'full' even if you not found 'any' such as 2/2 for those areas with '2' secrets, 4/4 for those stages with '4' secrets and so on.

I will try to get you a save asap.

EDIT: Also, maybe a weapon mod for all characters specifically to get the ultimate sword near the end of the game at the beginning if possibl.
            Hope this game save works: http://www.codetwink.com/view-saves-...os+bleeds.html

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post
              Completed Time always zero
              Monsters Killed 999
              Secrets Found Always Full
              Continues Used always zero
              Originally posted by tomleiberman View Post
              Monsters Killed always 999
              Secrets Found Always Full
              Continues Used always zero
              maybe these work

Zero Time After Completed Stages
              20128198 00000000

999 Killer Monsters After Completed Stages
              2016859C 240403E7

Zero Continues After Completed Stages
              20146334 00000000

Full Secret​ Found After Completed Stages (Note)
              20165F3C 2403001F

Note :
              After Completed Stages, the secret found result not change, so save the game, after save the game select quit game, and load again the save game

Last edited by 12345; 02-15-2019, 06:20:14 AM.

Comment

This is awesome man!! I'll test these soon. I have one more request for this game. Do you think you might be able to find Infinite Secondary Health for the allies(and perhaps those prisoners) in the game?

Comment

VERY NICE 12345, THIS IS CODE I LOOKING FOR, GREAT !!!

Cemetary Stage

Sunny Dale Hospital stage

The First's Lair stage

Comment

Yes!! All your codes work great 12345 Thank you SO much man once again!! Were you able to find secondary infinite health for the prisoners or allies?

Comment

Working...
                    X