No announcement yet.

Summoner 2 PS2 CB version 7+ code conversion request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey lee4, i know i'm not supposed to double post, but if you could take a look at some of the edits i made to my posts on both summoner and summoner 2 for ps2 I added some codes that need to be added to the database.

Comment

hey guys, i've been trying port the below codes over to ntsc but i'm having trouble. I would appreciate if someone wouldn't mind helping me please? thanks! Got the codes from here- http://www.ultimate-cheatz.de/codeba...etail1&id=5163

Summoner 2 German PAL SLES-511.42

Game Play Debugging Mode (Credit: Godshin)
      002d959c 00000001

Debug Mode
      002d95e8 00000001

here's the ntsc elf
      http://www.mediafire.com/download/zf...8b/SLUS_204.7z
      http://www.4shared.com/archive/QIm4n...ummoner_2.html

here's the german PAL elf
      http://www.mediafire.com/download/ot...t4/SLES_511.7z
      http://www.4shared.com/archive/YQYBj..._2_DE_PAL.html

EDIT: These are two codes that i found below, but neither of them work. The first one just gives me a black screen which makes me think that the programmers either removed the debug menu for the US version or I have the wrong code.

Game Play Debugging Mode
      002d4518 00000001

Debug Mode
      002d4564 00000001
      Last edited by tomleiberman; 04-18-2016, 02:10:34 AM. Reason: gave hacking credit

Comment

So, the only code(s) that I would like are immunity/invincibility from all negative spell effects, namely Death in particular. Even if I have all my characters completely maxed out in skills and stats, the death spell from enemies can still kill them in one hit. In my last post above I was hoping that I could port the debug codes from one of the PAL versions of the game in hopes of finding a way to make any character immune/invincible with no luck. Would you mind taking a look Skiller? If you need the elf file it's in my above post or just ask if you would like anything else to help you find something useful. Hope all that made sense, If a code(s) can be found that gives all my characters complete immunity/invincibility or complete immunity from all negative spell effects then i won't ask for anything else on this game anymore.

Comment

debug menu seems to be removed or changed u can joker the code to turn on and off the black screen.

as for the other stuff it just takes finding the ASM that controls the Effect of Death or other ailments and NULL it

For If you like what i do

Comment

I really appreciate the quick response Skiller yeah that makes sense about the debug menu. Do you think you could find those negative spell ailments and give them all a NULL effect for all playable characters? That's actually what I've been looking for myself and didn't know how to find it in the elf file. If you want me to give you a list of all the different negative spell effects/ailments so you know what to look for, I can do that. Once again, thank you for taking the time to respond!

Comment

No Status Effects NULL
              20120AC8 34030001
              201250D8 00000000
              20125114 00000000

This will stop you from Having Any effects at all even the good ones .. test it out ..
              note do not change the value of 34040001 to any of the mod digits below thats not what its effecting .. there is a 1 - 0 value that tells if the Effects on or off . :P

-----------
              00 - Blind
              01 - Silenced
              02 - Faith
              03 - Cursed
              04 - Protected
              05 - Regenerating
              06 - Empowered
              07 - Invisible
              08 - Sleeping
              09 - Paralyzed
              0A - Poisoned
              0B - Maimed
              0C - Snared
              0D - Ice coffin
              0E - Weakness
              0F - Hastened
              10 - Boosted
              11 - Immune
              12 - Ench Fire
              13 - Ench Cold
              14 - Ench Energy
              15 - Fire protect
              16 - Cold protect
              17 - Enrg protect
              18 - Fire shield
              19 - Ice shield
              1A - Energy shield
              1B - Holy shield
              1C - Death pact
              1D - Charmed
              1E - Berserked
              1F - Soul transfer
              20 - Death ward
              21 - Time ward
              22 - Str ward
              23 - Speed ward
              24 - Mind ward
              25 - Soul ward
              26 - Poison ward
              27 - Sense ward
              28 - Magic ward
              29 - Fire circle <-- Says None
              2A - Invulnerable
              2B - None

there some info for now..
              Last edited by Skiller; 05-14-2016, 06:45:06 PM.

Comment

If You are really SKILLLED, Skiller, find the salary codes for Madden NFL 2005, in franchise Mode, where the salary cap does not decrease, for each team. Peace........

Comment

I am going to find out who, created those codes on codetwink... I have the prowess.........an knowledge...........

Comment

So I tried that code Skiller and it seemed to work on my first save at Paludal Bridge... But when I tried it at Tamirath Citadel I was still able to be killed by the "Death" Spell from enemies with all my characters maxed out. Would it be possible to make a code with either invulnerability for all my characters on or just adding all of the "wards" together to basically make them all invincible that way? Btw thank you for helping me. Much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Atari2600 View Post
                      If You are really SKILLLED, Skiller, find the salary codes for Madden NFL 2005, in franchise Mode, where the salary cap does not decrease, for each team. Peace........
                      Trying to Stroke an ego thats not there is not away to get something do plus i think there is already stuff like this posted..
                      i think the reason people are not looking at this is maybe the way your asking like coming into someone elts topic and taking it off topic. maybe some more warnings will be up for u ..

any ways

Tomleiberman i can take a look i can add Invulnerable to a the deck
                      but your saying the only thing that seem to not be working against is death skill right ?

1C - Death pact

this one right ?

ahh just noticed u said Spell
                      thats probably different function altogether. its probably got a 1 in 10 chance of instant death kinda thing
                      Last edited by Skiller; 05-14-2016, 10:20:12 PM.

Comment

Come to think of it Skiller, it might be Death Pact from the enemies, but yes it does have a "chance" of instant death which just stinks lol not sure about the actual chance percentage... 1 in 10 sounds about right.

Comment

k found the Death Casters

Status Effects NULL
                          Note: Does not work on Death
                          20120AC8 34030001
                          201250D8 00000000
                          20125114 00000000

Death Spell - Refill HP
                          201227B4 8E110444
                          201227B8 AE11044C

Note: 00120ab0 this function controls all Status Effects that get placed into the Status section of the Players
                          if you follow this function in Ps2dis you will see addiu a1, zero, $001c (li a1, $0000001c) them values are the Status anything on a1 that jumps to 00120AB0 is a status Effect 00120ac0 this address then Check to see if you already have it effecting you and if not it adds it.

another note: 00238250 Sets up the amount of Damage the games going to give .. but its Effective for everyone
                          Last edited by Skiller; 05-15-2016, 02:02:59 AM.

Comment

ok if i am understanding you correctly, are you saying that this code: 00120ab0 000000?? and you can put in all the different values you gave in post #51 go in the two question mark spaces of the code. For example 00120ab0 0000001c to have death pact shown in the character's status? is that what you meant?
                            Last edited by tomleiberman; 05-15-2016, 02:07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tomleiberman View Post
                              ok if i am understanding you correctly, are you saying that this code: 00120ab0 000000?? and you can put in all the different digits you gave in another previous post go in the two question mark spaces of the code. For example 00120ab0 0000001c to have death pact shown in the character's status? is that what you meant?
                              nope your understanding me wrong .. im just stating this ASM function is the controller ..
                              iv not made a way for you to add your own.

Comment

ok just tried the death spell refill hp code with the status effect null. When i went to tamirath citadel to be able to fight the death casters, the skeleton dudes i fight first would lose all their health when i fought them but they wouldn't actually die they would just stand still.. also my game just froze before i could get to the death casters. Is there any way that every character could get all the different "wards" in their status' on the status screen? that might be a better alternative. For example; time-ward, death-ward, etc

Just to clarify, the wards give the characters immunity from certain negative status effects. For example Death-ward gives immunity to any kind of instant death spell, time ward gives immunity to haste/freeze/paralyze/slow spell, mind ward gives immunity to confuse/charm or berserk spell, etc.

Just Invulnerabilty/Invincibility by itself gives complete immunity to blunt, piercing, slashing, fire, energy and ice damage

Immune by itself gives more fire, cold and energy resistance
                                Last edited by tomleiberman; 05-15-2016, 02:47:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X