Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Request] Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends RAW code conversion (PAL to NTSC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Request] Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends RAW code conversion (PAL to NTSC)

I'm working on using PS2 Patch Engine to patch my own ISOs to natively bypass the load original function, in which the games Xtreme Legends expansions uses the base game's disc in order to unlock some features such as modes or unlock characters. I have successfully used codes found within this forum awhile back to make versions of Dynasty Warriors 5 Xtreme Legends as well as Samurai Warriors 2 Xtreme Legends that do NOT need to use the load original function to unlock content (although in-game saving is disabled for the latter, as it still requires the original disc when resuming a save for some reason).

I have found the PAL version of DW4XL's bypass load original code in gamehacking's database here 2036689C 00000001 (labeled as "Original Always Loaded (Free + Musou Modes)) which works perfectly with the PAL version of the game (SLES-52171), and even works using PS2 Patch Engine to successfully bypass the load original function. If possible, I'm requesting a region conversion for this code from PAL to NTSC (specifically to SLUS-20812), or a code for the NTSC version - and if not, a suggestion on where I could start to try and find this code myself.

Regardless, thank you for your time!

For those who have mastered the game and are eager for a fresh challenge, the world of solitaire is the place to be. This game is more difficult than regular solitaire since you can only use the outermost card from the three-card trash pile. The order of the cards in the pile changes once you play one of these cards. Make sure to keep track of the order as you flip through the cards!

Comment

Originally posted by ZaWarumono View Post
      I'm working on using PS2 Patch Engine to patch my own ISOs to natively bypass the load original function, in which the games Xtreme Legends expansions uses the base game's disc in order to unlock some features such as modes or unlock characters. I have successfully used codes found within this forum awhile back to make versions of Dynasty Warriors 5 Xtreme Legends as well as Samurai Warriors 2 Xtreme Legends that do NOT need to use the load original function to unlock content (although in-game saving is disabled for the latter, as it still requires the original disc when resuming a save for some reason).

I have found the PAL version of DW4XL's bypass load original code in gamehacking's database here 2036689C 00000001 (labeled as "Original Always Loaded (Free + Musou Modes)) which works perfectly with the PAL version of the game (SLES-52171), and even works using PS2 Patch Engine to successfully bypass the load original function. If possible, I'm requesting a region conversion for this code from PAL to NTSC (specifically to SLUS-20812), or a code for the NTSC version - and if not, a suggestion on where I could start to try and find this code myself.

Regardless, thank you for your time!
      Original Always Loaded (Free + Musou Modes)
      20363014 00000001

Comment

Originally posted by Azagthoth View Post

Original Always Loaded (Free + Musou Modes)
        20363014 00000001
        Thank you so much for this. I've spent the last month testing this in case something was buggy somewhere, but it seems to work perfectly fine and I've even successfully patched the US image via PS2 Patch Image (it works just as the EU version does on PS2 hardware via OPL).

Comment

Working...
        X