Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Request] Dino Land (USA) (Genesis) - Stop Morph Timer In Boss Stages - Game Genie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Request] Dino Land (USA) (Genesis) - Stop Morph Timer In Boss Stages - Game Genie

I'm looking for a specific code to be made for this game to make the boss stages a little easier. Dino Land is a Pinball game with 3 tables with a Boss Stage in each one. The Boss Stages contain a big boss and a little minion that circles around the table and the idea is to "morph" into your dinosaur form in order to hit the minion and make them go clockwise or counter-clockwise so they don't reach your girlfriend that needs to be rescued. If the minion reaches your girlfriend or if you lose your ball in the bottom-center pit of the boss table one time, then you're forced to go back to the normal table and you have to get to the Boss Stage again in a certain way. This can take a while to get to, and it's kind of a pain.

In the Boss Stages, there's a green and blue bar in the bottom left corner that goes down within a few seconds and eventually goes back up. This is a timer that shows you how long you can be in your "Dinosaur form" for and once it's gone, you go back to your "ball form" until it starts to go back up again. You also go back to your ball form if you touch the big boss while you're in your Dino form.

I'd like to request a Game Genie code so that the green and blue Morph time bar doesn't go down in Boss Stages so you can stay in your Dino Form as long as you want. A "stop morph time bar" or "infinite morph time bar", either one is fine. The game also has a built-in cheat code that allows you to be in your Dinosaur form for an infinite amount of time in regular tables and you can walk around all over them, but this doesn't apply to Boss Stages.

Sorry if this sounds a little hard to explain. I'll link a video to what I'm taking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mntYpPUKUg (Skip to 4:58).
    Last edited by DPY; 12-26-2020, 06:12:23 PM.

If I had the game I could do it for you but I don't have it.

Comment

Originally posted by daminmancejin View Post
      If I had the game I could do it for you but I don't have it.
      It's quite alright. I appreciate the interest.

Comment

your welcome

Comment

Mastercode
          AABT-AR34
          Get into boss room easy (only need one time to go to boss room didn't test past level 1)
          EVMT-CA62

Infinite Morph timer in boss room (didn't test past level 1)
          BDHA-CA7T

RIP MOM 6-27-52 - 12-25-10

Comment

So, the "Get Into Boss Room Easy" code works as intended with or without the Master Code on for the Dino/Level 1 and Sea/Level 2 tables (I couldn't get it to work in the Sky/Level 3 table sadly, but this isn't really an issue with the in-game "Morph at Will" cheat code turned on anyway).

The Master Code locks up my Genesis unless I have the green light on the side of the Game Genie cartridge turned off before I boot up my console. This isn't much of a problem on an emulator though.

Unfortunately, the "Infinite Morph Timer in Boss Rooms" code, always came up with the same result in that the game will totally lock up once you press the Morph button in there. No matter what I did, it would always do this. Turning the Master Code on/off, turning off other codes in the Game Genie, turning the Morph at Will in-game code on/off, playing on actual hardware/emulator, I tried them all.

Comment

ok some of what you are saying makes sense about the master code so forget that code
              try this for the morph timer

RHHA-C6ZT

if not try this

ADHA-CAFT

RIP MOM 6-27-52 - 12-25-10

Comment

Hi, good news. The "ADHA-CAFT" code works perfectly! I tried it out on all 3 Boss Stages and it worked just fine on each stage the whole time. It's exactly what I was looking for. I also ignored using the Master Code as you said, so yeah, there's no need for one for this game.

And as for the "RHHA-C6ZT" code, it was also locking up the game during Boss Stages like the "BDHA-CA7T" code was doing previously for me. Just in case you wanted to hear feedback on that code too.

Thanks for all of your help! If anything else comes up while I'm playing through this game, I'll let you know.
                Last edited by DPY; 01-04-2021, 09:41:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X