Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[REQUEST] Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (PS2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REQUEST] Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (PS2)

Alright so I'm on a manhunt to either find the code for this or develop it myself.

Short explanation, the game use to have online capabilities and certain things are only unlockable online. I am attempting to develop or FIND a code that completes the online (team) objective for Belarus 1.

Referenced here is someone who got me very close https://gamehacking.org/vb/forum/vid...codes-and-more he created codes to complete every online objective except the one stated above.

I am using a Pnach file written from his code and I also tried his alternate code and that did not work as the objective is still incomplete. If ANYONE can point me in the right direction to find the tools to extract the code or can give me raw code to use with Pnach I will gladly test it ASAP and edit this to add said code for anyone who comes across this in the future.

After looking over his code and with some insight from others, he only has 6 lines of code whereas there are 7 missions that would require team objectives to be complete. If anyone would know values or addresses that would simply get me started I'd appreciate the help.
    Last edited by JimJoeBob; 07-16-2020, 01:28:59 PM.
Working...
X