[Request] GENE TROOPERS [SLES_SLES_536.44]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Request] GENE TROOPERS [SLES_SLES_536.44]

Can anyone find the Infinite Health code?

I think someone requested that code a long time ago either on here or old CMP forums. I can take a look later tonight for the health.

Comment

Originally posted by Azagthoth View Post
      I think someone requested that code a long time ago either on here or old CMP forums. I can take a look later tonight for the health.
      That's right. Such a request has long been, but no one was able to hack this game on HEALTH ...

Comment

Good labeled game for finding offsets
        Last edited by Azagthoth; 03-07-2020, 01:48:56 PM.

Comment

Endless lives relate to enemies ... Passage is not possible. Endless ammo freezes the game ... Passage is not possible. The rest of the codes work, but they are so easily found without lable ... I checked on PS2 PAL 790008 via OPL (SMB). The request is relevant - Infinite Health .....

Comment

Originally posted by denben0487 View Post
            Endless lives relate to enemies ... Passage is not possible. Endless ammo freezes the game ... Passage is not possible. The rest of the codes work, but they are so easily found without lable ... I checked on PS2 PAL 790008 via OPL (SMB). The request is relevant - Infinite Health .....
            You can probably find a pointer to only point to player. found a couple pointers already, but i'm leaving that up to you to find.
            Last edited by Azagthoth; 03-07-2020, 02:09:42 PM.

Comment

Well, it's easier to say that you can’t hack ... than "finish it yourself!"

Comment

Last edited by denben0487; 03-08-2020, 03:42:17 AM.

Comment

Well, it's easier to say that you can’t hack ... than "finish it yourself!"
                  Haha it's easier for me to say to you can "find it yourself" cause you need more experience and you were being a @ss, so knock your socks off, find the health yourself. I suck at hacking codes for PS2, but somehow I was apart of CMP team way back in the day, so I was doing something right. I was converting codes in 2004(converting action replay codes that codeboy was hacking to RAW in their forums) 2005-started hacking codes, even gameshark offered me a job for their PS2 hacker. I have close 15 years experience hacking PS2 games and you tell me I can't hack, again seems like you need more knowledge to even hack this game.

No offense ... You are a great hacker and you know what you are doing, that's why I turned to you, since none of the existing hackers (except you) do more codes ...
                  I'm particually going to take this offense, it's people like that don't make hacking exciting or wish to even screw around with it anymore(particularly PS2). I do this stuff on the side, never got money from it, I did it for free to get recognition. I don't need to stand behind my computer and bicker, agrue and waste my time with you. I'm not that type of person but, I also can be a a@@hole too , here's your pointer for health 00411DF4, figure out the rest...

Back to PS3 hacking for me everyone
                  Last edited by Azagthoth; 03-07-2020, 07:48:04 PM.

Comment

Not a man, I forced myself ... I have long found an alternative to infinite health for this game ...
                    Originally posted by Azagthoth View Post
                    I'm particually going to take this offense, it's people like that don't make hacking exciting or wish to even screw around with it anymore(particularly PS2). I do this stuff on the side, never got money from it, I did it for free to get recognition. I don't need to stand behind my computer and bicker, agrue and waste my time with you. I'm not that type of person but, I also can be a a@@hole too , here's your pointer for health 00411DF4, figure out the rest...
                    )))))) I do not need this information at all)))) ....

ЗЫ: Пошёл ты в ж$пу, ну или на х$й, умник ты хренов!
                    Last edited by denben0487; 03-08-2020, 04:01:43 AM.

Comment

I'm not going to waste my time anymore arguing with you, but if you want to talk shit, do it in english next time.

Comment

Nor can you teach me what language to speak. Good luck ...

Comment

denben0487 there are still other hackers who can help you, like lee4, bungholio, nolberto82, hybrid, mastergrand, 12345, renegade, they can also hack ps2 games, if they see your post and can hack it

​​​​​​
                          ЗЫ: Пошёл ты в ж$пу, ну или на х$й, умник ты хренов!
                          btw, anybody know what is mean ???
                          Last edited by zero69; 03-09-2020, 02:47:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X