[Request] Phantom 2040 SNES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Request] Phantom 2040 SNES

Hello. I would like a cheat code to have all the Rope Extensions (they increase the length of your rope in increments as you accumulate them) and all Weapon Powerup/Upgrades (they increase the power of your weapon in increments as you accumulate them [you can have maximum of 4]). I would settle for a code that would kill enemies with one hit and another code that makes rope longer. Thanks

Have you looked on site?

https://gamehacking.org/game/44062

Comment

Yes I did. Thanks. But there is no code that would kill enemies with one hit and another code that makes rope longer. Thanks again

Comment

Ok I will look into the two codes you asked for. take care
        Last edited by xxphillips; 08-24-2019, 09:33:11 AM.

Comment

Are you playing on emulator? one hit kill all enemies is going to be a lot of lines of code?? and bosses have different parts so it will be one hit each part.

Comment

longer inductance rope
            7E02E6:82
            The one hit kill we take long if I can make it because I have to play all game to make code for every enemy

Comment

I really appreciate it. Thanks! Yes it would be emulator. It doesn't have to be one-hit kill, it can just be increased fire power. In the game you can collect upgrades (up to four) if you find them that increase your firepower from 1x to 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x, and maximum 2x. A code to get the max fire power would work too. Thanks again!
              Last edited by xonathan; 08-29-2019, 02:02:53 PM.

Comment

Will look in to upgrade firepower.

Comment

One hit kills with Energy Blast / punch and kicks
                  829AB5:FF
                  81CA15:FF
                  Please let me know what you think of code.
                  Last edited by xxphillips; 08-30-2019, 06:01:55 PM.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply. These codes worked beautifully. THANKS A LOT. This will make this game more enjoyable as it's annoying looking for the power ups. I really appreciate it. Had an awful weekend but this marks the start of a better week.

Comment

Happy you like the code. God Bless You

Comment

I've been playing with the code and instead of FF if I put 02, 04, 08 or 10 it increases the HP power by those factors instead of one-shot. Exactly what I wanted.

Comment

Yes that makes sense because the ROM addresses are for how much HP is subtracted from the enemy FF = 255 the normal value is 01 so you can edited to what ever you want. God Bless

Comment

Working...
                          X