[Request] Final Fight CD (JAP) codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Request] Final Fight CD (JAP) codes

hello could someone publish 1 code for the game Final Fight CD (JAP) sega cd please. from one hit kill all enemy
    Last edited by toro00; 09-26-2019, 05:02:07 AM.

It's almost impossible to make Sega CD cheats, so don't count on it.

Comment

Hello ? VGM king impossible because look there are tricks lee4 if I could go to put the code. but if you can in this life there is nothing impossible except death.Only people who know and understand how to get tricks get it out. but I do not know how to approach it because I cannot approve it if I knew about it I would publish it.
      https://gamehacking.org/game/85254
      Last edited by toro00; 08-03-2019, 05:36:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by toro00 View Post
        Hello ? VGM king impossible because look there are tricks lee4 if I could go to put the code. but if you can in this life there is nothing impossible except death.Only people who know and understand how to get tricks get it out. but I do not know how to approach it because I cannot approve it if I knew about it I would publish it.
        https://gamehacking.org/game/85254
        good friend lee4 I have already put the FF numbers first is left without FFBADD: 00 1-Hit Kill Bosses
        but it is not working try it yourself maybe you can change some number or something I do not know but it does not work if someone can fix it and work well I need these 2 codes.

1-Hit Kill Enemies
        B35D: 00
        B41D: 00
        B4DD: 00
        B59D: 00

1-Hit Kill Bosses
        BADD: 00
        RetroArch emulator cheat file look this

cheat1_desc = "1-Hit Kill Enemies"
        cheat1_code = "FFB35D:0000"
        cheat1_code = "FFB41D:0000"
        cheat1_code = "FFB4DD:0000"
        cheat1_code = "FFB59D:0000"
        cheat1_enable = false

cheat2_desc = "1-Hit Kill Bosses"
        cheat2_code = "FFBADD:0000"
        cheat2_enable = false

lee4 Does Not Accept Codes Requests !
        When lee4 asks a question it does not mean lee4 will look at your game
        *How to create and use SegaCD codes >click here<*
        >)

Comment

good friend lee4 I explain why the friend ReyVGM published the codes and said nothing for what version of the game it is I have the VERSION (JAP) and it seems to me that those codes are for the version (usa) I have tried them in version usa and they work badly to laugh but the enemies never die they have the red bar for 1 toke and they don't die. I provide them in the version (jap) and they don't work and I NEED those codes for the jap version. Find out if someone manages to publish them that work well because they do not work whether the boy took them out of another emulator and the addresses of the codes are different or something but find out if you aregla who understands please.

Comment

to use codes on japanese version
            just minus 2 on address of the usa codes
            lee4 Does Not Accept Codes Requests !
            When lee4 asks a question it does not mean lee4 will look at your game
            *How to create and use SegaCD codes >click here<*
            >)

Comment

hello friend lee4 just minus 2 in the direction ?? What number would have to be modified? you can post as it would be please thanks.
              Last edited by toro00; 10-19-2019, 04:59:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lee4 View Post
                to use codes on japanese version
                just minus 2 on address of the usa codes
                hello friend lee4 i am waiting for your reply minus 2 on address

Comment

lee4 means take a code for the US game, and go back two on the address, e.g. this code for the US version of Final Fight CD, which invincibility for player 1 FFB224:0079 needs changed to FFB222:0079 which works on the Japanese version of Final Fight CD. See how the 24 in the US code is changed 22 by going back two numbers on the address? That's what lee4 means by minus 2, just go back two on the address on the US game codes and it *should* allow it to work with the Japanese version of the game.

Here's some of lee4's codes which have been changed (minus 2 on the address) which work on the Japanese version of the game and the color enhancement hack, both of which have been tested in Genesis Plus GX and on real hardware using a MegaSD.

P1 Invincibility: FFB222:0079

P2 Invincibility: FFB2E2:0079

P1 Inf HP: FFB1DB:0070+FFB1DD:0070

P2 Inf HP: FFB29B:0070+FFB29D:0070

P1 Inf Lives: FFB243:0009

P2 Inf Lives: FFB303:0009

Inf Time: FF9514:0099

I don't see any codes for one hit kills on the game's page, however if the set of codes you and lee4 posted above are for the US Final Fight CD, then try these...

1-Hit Kill Enemies: FFB35B:0000+FFB41B:0000+FFB4DB:0000+FFB59B:0000

1-Hit Kill Bosses: FFBADB:0000

That should hopefully do it.
                  Last edited by King Of Chaos; 10-25-2019, 06:28:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Of Chaos View Post
                    lee4 means take a code for the US game, and go back two on the address, e.g. this code for the US version of Final Fight CD, which invincibility for player 1 FFB224:0079 needs changed to FFB222:0079 which works on the Japanese version of Final Fight CD. See how the 24 in the US code is changed 22 by going back two numbers on the address? That's what lee4 means by minus 2, just go back two on the address on the US game codes and it *should* allow it to work with the Japanese version of the game.

Here's some of lee4's codes which have been changed (minus 2 on the address) which work on the Japanese version of the game and the color enhancement hack, both of which have been tested in Genesis Plus GX and on real hardware using a MegaSD.

P1 Invincibility: FFB222:0079

P2 Invincibility: FFB2E2:0079

P1 Inf HP: FFB1DB:0070+FFB1DD:0070

P2 Inf HP: FFB29B:0070+FFB29D:0070

P1 Inf Lives: FFB243:0009

P2 Inf Lives: FFB303:0009

Inf Time: FF9514:0099

I don't see any codes for one hit kills on the game's page, however if the set of codes you and lee4 posted above are for the US Final Fight CD, then try these...

1-Hit Kill Enemies: FFB35B:0000+FFB41B:0000+FFB4DB:0000+FFB59B:0000

1-Hit Kill Bosses: FFBADB:0000

That should hopefully do it.
                    hello friend King Of Chaos munchas thank you for helping me and I have already tried the codes and still do not work those of 1-Hit Kill Enemies and 1-Hit Kill Bosses. Is there a problem in the codes or something I explain to you? I use the RETROARCH emulator for Android provided by the codes and saves what happens? It is to laugh hahaha the enemies drop the entire energy bar as if they were dead I hit them fall to the ground and then they rise again they are invincible hahaha to laugh never die I think the codes are wrong or something happens to them. try them yourself in retroarch for android and see what I say.

Comment

hello friend King Of Chaos munchas thank you for helping me and I have already tried the codes and still do not work those of 1-Hit Kill Enemies and 1-Hit Kill Bosses. Is there a problem in the codes or something I explain to you? I use the RETROARCH emulator for Android provided by the codes and saves what happens? It is to laugh hahaha the enemies drop the entire energy bar as if they were dead I hit them fall to the ground and then they rise again they are invincible hahaha to laugh never die I think the codes are wrong or something happens to them. try them yourself in retroarch for android and see what I say.
                      1-Hit Kill Enemies: FFB35A:0000+FFB41A:0000+FFB4DA:0000+FFB59A:0000

1-Hit Kill Bosses: FFBADA:0000

Try this. I had to set back everything minus 1 to work on the Mega SD for the Infinite Lives code to work. I hope it's not one of those types of things where the addresses change randomly.

Update: Nevermind. KoC’’s codes are correct for what you were looking for. But I did have to minus 1 for address to make the Infinite Lives P1 code to work. It ended up being FFB242 for the address. Also, I’m using Pyron’‘s color restoration on the Japanese version.
                      Last edited by Nigoli; 10-28-2019, 12:43:52 AM.

Comment

Hello friend Nigoli, I just tested the sullos and the enemies don't work, they are invincible, their energy bar seems red that is dead but they don't get up again and never die. I never had any problems with any codes as with this difficult game. I still think that these codes are wrong or are another address of different codes for RETROARCH for ANDROID. Find out if someone favors you to try them in retroarch android and find the address of codes well that they work well before publishing them because I still think that it is not your correct address of codes in retroarch. please give it a try and help thanks.

Comment

The platform (Android) doesn't matter. Nor does the app (RetroArch) as long as the emulator cores it uses (Genesis Plus GX, PicoDrive, etc.) support FF-style RAM cheats for Sega CD games, which Genesis Plus GX does. For reference, I use the Genesis Plus GX core in all my emulator testing or a MegaSD on real hardware. Just double check your .cht file for RetroArch, that might be where your issue is.

Either that, or you might need to adjust the address for it to work in an emulator.

EDIT: Here, this works for the Japanese version of Final Fight CD in RetroArch using the Genesis Plus GX core on Windows, Mac, Linux and Android (Nvidia Shield TV) including the 1-hit kill codes.

Code:
                          cheats = 9

cheat0_desc = "Invincibility - Player 1"
                          cheat0_code = "FFB222:0079"
                          cheat0_enable = false

cheat1_desc = "Invincibility - Player 2"
                          cheat1_code = "FFB2E2:0079"
                          cheat1_enable = false

cheat2_desc = "Infinite Health - Player 1"
                          cheat2_code = "FFB1DB:0070+FFB1DD:0070"
                          cheat2_enable = false

cheat3_desc = "Infinite Health - Player 2"
                          cheat3_code = "FFB29B:0070+FFB29D:0070"
                          cheat3_enable = false

cheat4_desc = "Infinite Lives - Player 1"
                          cheat4_code = "FFB243:0009"
                          cheat4_enable = false

cheat5_desc = "Infinite Lives - Player 2"
                          cheat5_code = "FFB303:0009"
                          cheat5_enable = false

cheat6_desc = "Infinite Time"
                          cheat6_code = "FF9514:0099"
                          cheat6_enable = false

cheat7_desc = "1-Hit Kill Enemies"
                          cheat7_code = "FFB35A:0000+FFB41A:0000+FFB4DA:0000+FFB59A:0000"
                          cheat7_enable = false

cheat8_desc = "1-Hit Kill Bosses"
                          cheat8_code = "FFBADA:0000"
                          cheat8_enable = false
                          Just edit an existing .cht file or make a new one with these contents.

If that doesn't work, then I don't know what to tell you. It might be the copy of the game you're using, for reference I use the Redump versions of Final Fight CD for US and Japan.
                          Last edited by King Of Chaos; 10-28-2019, 09:31:18 AM.

Comment

Thank you, my friend King Of Chaos, it already works for me. I didn't have the game loaded with the CORE Genesis Plus I had it loaded with the CORE picodrive. and it is seen that with this core the codes work badly because the enemies are invincible it is seen that the core picodrive fails badly or something. I already provided it with the genesis and it aora if it works less well friend the problem has already been assured thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by lee4 View Post

RetroArch emulator cheat file look this

cheat1_desc = "1-Hit Kill Enemies"
                              cheat1_code = "FFB35D:0000"
                              cheat1_code = "FFB41D:0000"
                              cheat1_code = "FFB4DD:0000"
                              cheat1_code = "FFB59D:0000"
                              cheat1_enable = false

cheat2_desc = "1-Hit Kill Bosses"
                              cheat2_code = "FFBADD:0000"
                              cheat2_enable = false

sonic cd (u)

Good friend, could you help me by getting 1 mega cd code of the game sonic cd (u) Jump In Midai

Comment

Working...
                              X