(Request) Nes Strider high jump game genie codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Request) Nes Strider high jump game genie codes

I need high jump game genie codes for nes Strider please. I can't perform that wall jump in the game

Are you playing on original hardware? If so the best GG code I could find for now was NNVPSEOO but for some reason its clipping through the floor in most areas. If you are playing on an emulator you can put a value of 2f at address 0527, turn it on until you get over the wall and then turn it off. Hopefully someone who knows what they are doing can come along and give you a good code and show me how to find codes the right way.

Comment

I will look in to high jump game genie code Dinx81 and nesps2snes

Comment

I made a jump in mid air moon jump code but it has 7 lines of code. Not sure if I'll be able to make one with just 3 lines of code. I'll look a bit more.

Comment

This is the best I can do for now I hope it jumps high enough
          Super Jump 1 AUXPOPAP

Super Jump 2 little higher ASXPOPAP only one code will work at a time
          The second code jumps too high some times and puts you up on next level
          I hope you like the codes. God Bless

Comment

Thank you xxphillips for the codes. I need a moon jump code. The codes you created don't let you jump high enough so you don't have to do that triangle jump which I can't seem to do.

Comment

Triangle jump? I'll try to make a code to make it easy to do.
              Last edited by xxphillips; 08-18-2019, 06:26:36 PM.

Comment

Hopefully this code will work for you
                TEUOZUGK
                AUUOYLAA
                The way the code works is you jump in to any wall then keep pressing down or up if you press back away from wall you jump away from wall.

Comment

Thank you xxphillips for the codes. I'll try out the code later.

Comment

This code just makes Triangle jump easy to do
                    OZXPNEPX
                    OZKPNEPX
                    The way the code works is you jump in to any wall then press back away from the wall and jump at the same time as soon as you touch the wall. Needs to be done when in air
                    Last edited by xxphillips; 08-19-2019, 09:07:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X