Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Request] Zelda - A Link To The Past - Keep Ganon's Candles Lit When Fighting Him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Request] Zelda - A Link To The Past - Keep Ganon's Candles Lit When Fighting Him

Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a code that can keep the candles lit during the Final Ganon Battle. It's about three parts in when you have to use the Silver Arrows to take him out. Switching between the Lantern and the Arrows is annoying. I attempted all the Room Already Lit Codes and nothing seems to effect the final room.

I'm pretty sure it's a simple two values that change when they are turned from non lit to lit, which I am going to try and find but if it has already been done. Let me know.

Here are the RAW codes, Im sure someone can convert to GG if its needed.
    Ganon's Left Lamp Always Lit-7E04F0:6E
    Ganon's Right Lamp Always Lit- 7E04F1:6E

Edit: You do have to light them the first time, but they will not go out after that.
    Last edited by Dinx81; 07-30-2019, 04:51:58 AM.

Comment

Excellent! Works Great. Though I was hoping a way to avoid switching to the lantern and back. Is there a way to prevent them from going out to begin with?
      Last edited by Ramdemann; 07-30-2019, 11:38:58 PM.

Comment

No luck, Ive always used the Fire Rod to light the torches though. May have found something that could help a little bit.

Floor During Fight With Ganon Does Not Fall
        7E0B34:10
        7E0B35:10
        7E0B36:10
        7E0B37:10

Comment

Alright, Someone contacted me with some information on how to do it. The main reason I want the torches to always be on is to avoid switching items. So I can enter the battle with the Sword and such and not have to keep switching to the lantern to turn the lights back on, This will be very helpful during recordings.

Comment

Here's code I hope you like it please let me know what you think?
            01F4F7:80
            01F49B:C2
            01F4A2:C2
            Some credit to Dinx81 for helping with this code. Thanks
            Last edited by xxphillips; 08-24-2019, 01:50:13 PM.

Comment

Thank you guys so much! This is perfect! No more annoying item changing! Thanks!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X