No announcement yet.

[Request] sega game gear codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use the multi emulator android emulator that limps format numbers without 000000: 00 so I asked you if you could convert any of the 5 codes you have published

Comment

Streets of Rage 2 (Game Gear)

C3F-36B-C41 Invincibility against partner's attacks
      C9D-F6B-C49 Invincibility against partner's grabs

Note: For the 2P Game Gear to Master System conversion.

Comment

hello friend terpsfan101 find out when you have time or you can find out if you could publish these codes for the game Streets of Rage 1 (Game Gear)
        - Invincibility against grabs
        - 1-Hit Kills Enemies and Bosses

Comment

hi friend terpsfan101 I hope you are well able to get something close?

Comment

hello friend terpsfan101 I see that for 1 month you are not connected here and I need your friend help for this game to find out if you can get codes for the game Streets of Rage 1 (Game Gear)

Comment

hi friend terpsfan101 i miss you and i need your help please since months ago we don't talk i need for the game
              Streets of Rage 1 (Game Gear)

See if you can publish it.

Comment

to see if someone could lend a hand with these codes that I am missing for the Streets of Rage 1 (Game Gear) because I have been waiting for the Terpsfan101 friend for several months and he does not answer and connects little. I also need for the sega master system version that I am looking for.

Comment

Good first of all, I wish you a happy holiday and a merry Christmas all the friends. I need these codes for this game since I'm still waiting for the terpsfan101 friend to say something or help but he doesn't answer. see if you can help please thank you.
                  Streets of Rage 1 (Game Gear)
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by toro00; 12-02-2019, 01:38:16 PM.

Comment

hello first of all merry christmas to everyone. Can someone help me to get these 2 codes for the game?

Comment

I need help for this game please someone help me out please thank you I need these 2 codes for the game. Streets of Rage 1 (Game Gear)

Comment

hello can someone help me please get these 2 codes for this game gear street of rage 1 game.

Comment

hello friend terpsfan101 I need your help please to publish the codes that I asked for thanks

Comment

Very good friends, I need to see if you can help me, I am missing these 2 codes for this game, please, since the boy terpsfan101 does not answer, I do not know what happened to him.
                            sega game gear street of rage 1 game

Comment

happy holidays and merry christmas friends see if you could help me about this game see if you can publish the missing codes please thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X