No announcement yet.

[Request] sega game gear codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aver I explain to you we already have all chaos esmerald for sonic blast ok. I have an invincible code also in sonic blast is this 00D522: AF but the problem is that the doll flashes shake you understand and I would like for example to give the sonic a toke and the sonic does not blink that the doll would look good and still be invincible aver if you manage to get the code right.
    and another thing to see if between the 2 we take out the code that is good in the sonic chaos of all chaos esmerald in the end that the robonic is seen throwing the emerald to the ground well and then the final was good.

Comment

Excellent! That makes sense. 3F is for 6 Emerald games. I forgot Sonic Blast only has 5. Perfect, I will try it out at some point.

Comment

hello friend Ramdemann I need your help for the street games of rage 1 and street of rage 2 of gamegear aver if you can get the doll to be untouchable or unbreakable do not touch the doll. I go 1 for the street of rage 1 but I do not know if it was the perfect code because the enemies did not touch me but they could haul you and throw you to the ground. aver if you consiges to remove the codes please and publish it thanks friend.

Comment

Originally posted by toro00 View Post
          hello friend Ramdemann I need your help for the street games of rage 1 and street of rage 2 of gamegear aver if you can get the doll to be untouchable or unbreakable do not touch the doll. I go 1 for the street of rage 1 but I do not know if it was the perfect code because the enemies did not touch me but they could haul you and throw you to the ground. aver if you consiges to remove the codes please and publish it thanks friend.
          Invincibility?

Comment

if friend terpsfan101 I need it for the 2 games the street of rage 1 and 2 of gamegear.

Comment

hello friend terpsfan101 could you do something?

Comment

I found this SMS invincibility code
                C94-836-91D could also help convert it to RAW format, please leave where the code is published.
                https://gamehacking.org/game/41669

Comment

I totally forgot about it toro00 . Looking at it now.

Comment

Streets of Rage 2 (Game Gear)

C90-9BA-C49 Invincibility against most attacks
                    C90-D7A-C49 Invincibility against grabs
                    C91-4CA-C49 Invincibility against projectiles
                    C90-6CA-C49 Invincibility against explosions
                    Last edited by terpsfan101; 07-27-2019, 01:13:21 PM.

Comment

increíbles munchisimas gracias, amigo terpsfan101, pero el problema de que mi emulador solo me lleve los códigos en RAW podría obtener algo para convertirlo, también para los 2 juegos, 1 parte y 2 partes, eliminar a los enemigos de un golpe matar. Espero que puedas ayudar si entiendes por qué no lo sé. como me acerco a mi amigo
                      Last edited by toro00; 07-26-2019, 03:08:58 PM.

Comment

First of all I want to thank all the people who help get the codes out of my heart. Thank you.
                        I found out the post because I made a mess hahaha
                        - friend terpsfan101 for Streets of Rage 2 (Game Gear) try my code that this is better look 00C986: 99 with this code it is better because the enemies never attack or grab you. With your code it is similar do not hit the enemies but If they catch you Aora I want the same but for the Streets of Rage 1 (Game Gear) that do not attack or grab enemies. and I need the codes in RAW format terpsfan101 please. Now I put the list of everything I need well below.
                        (request)
                        -Streets of Rage 1 (Game Gear)
                        - that the enemies do not attack or grab.
                        - one hit kill all enemi

-Streets of Rage 2 (Game Gear)
                        - one hit kill all enemi
                        Last edited by toro00; 07-26-2019, 03:11:11 PM.

Comment

Streets of Rage 2 (Game Gear)

7E8-989-3B7 1-Hit Kills Enemies and Bosses

Also got the rest of the Invincibility codes:

https://gamehacking.org/vb/forum/vid...413#post205413

Comment

hello friend terpsfan101 I need the codes in RAW FORMAT to look no further 00C986: 00
                            NOT asin 7E8-989-3B7
                            could you convert them in that format please in RAW

Comment

you are amazing friend terpsfan101 munchisimas thanks aora I only need the same codes but for the game Streets of Rage 1 (Game Gear) when you have time to see if you can get them for the 1st part.

Comment

Can't do Invincibility in RAM format for SOR2. Most emulators accept ROM codes. What emulator are you using?

Comment

Working...
                                X