Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PS2 - Code Request] Aliens vs. Predator Extinction (U) SLUS_201.47

Hello,

This game already has codes but I love this game so much that I can't stop thinking about the modifications that would be awesome if possible. I wish they would have released this game on pc so that it could be hella modded but alas, it wasn't.

I was wondering if there is a way that you can order and use all units right from the first mission because you are not given all your units at the start. Also, is there a way you can make Gro'tye as one of your units or the predalien queen, basically any special unit into one of your units. Can you make predators be able to scale mountains like aliens or give them abilities like aliens such as self regeneration, immune to side effects, give them all kinds of damage types and armor types etc. Have more than one queen, immune to facehuggers, have instant death attribute, making pathfinding better etc. If a debug menu is possible, it might help in doing all of this such as spawning a unit.

Damn, if only I knew how I can mod this game, it would make one of my regrets disappear.

Thank you.

• Esthevobus
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

Working...
X