Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Ocean Till The End Of Time (Code Request)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Ocean Till The End Of Time (Code Request)

If anyone can find away to find a codes of enemies or characters stats like editing it, please do. When the code from codebreaker showing a code of enemies stats like enemies attack start from 0, it only works for Galaxy mode but other like Earth, Universe, and 4d, doesn't work at all. Please find these. I also, hope someone find a enemies model modifier, please do. ​​​​​​​

Wow....no reply? No professional hacker take my request?

Comment

Originally posted by ryulee1996 View Post
      Wow....no reply? No professional hacker take my request?
      These site have still active best hacker..
      Like lee4, azagthoth, luc-ita, aspika, dybbles and i think 12345 also good hacker in here

Comment

i was never into rpg games, i know this game is protected from cheat devices. i'm hacking ps3 games at the moment, only time i'll go back to ps2 if its a easy code to hack.

Comment

Originally posted by core View Post

These site have still active best hacker..
          Like lee4, azagthoth, luc-ita, aspika, dybbles and i think 12345 also good hacker in here
          I'm sure lee4 won't do it because I did ask him/her to find those codes, lee4 said he/she doesn't have time for it so I can't ask lee4 anymore last year or back in 2017. I really do want someone please find these codes.
          Last edited by ryulee1996; 01-15-2019, 03:22:09 PM.

Comment

Any pro hackers find it yet?

Comment

Anyone know how to remove the cheat protector in Star Ocean?

Comment

if i remember correctly each cheat device Action Replay Max, Gameshark and Codebreaker all had different enable codes, but based on rewriting the sceprintf function(not sure on the function it's been like 12 years since dealing with protected games). Another game that is protected from cheat devices is jak games. What cheat device are you using?
                Last edited by Azagthoth; 01-28-2019, 07:28:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Azagthoth View Post
                  if i remember correctly each cheat device Action Replay Max, Gameshark and Codebreaker all had different enable codes, but based on rewriting the sceprintf function(not sure on the function it's been like 12 years since dealing with protected games). Another game that is protected from cheat devices is jak games. What cheat device are you using?
                  Well, I'm trying to use Cheat Engine to find enemies status or characters status. Also, wanna modifier enemies to fight with too but I don't know how to do that. I remember one of the japanese youtuber hacked star ocean 3 and changed enemies modifier and music background too but that's in the japanese version.

Comment

modifiers code you would need use a changed value search. if you have the codes you can port those over to your version.

Comment

Originally posted by Azagthoth View Post
                      modifiers code you would need use a changed value search. if you have the codes you can port those over to your version.
                      I don't have the code, only that japanese youtuber have it. I don't know how to get those code at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ryulee1996 View Post

I don't have the code, only that japanese youtuber have it. I don't know how to get those code at all.
                        This game is similar to valkyrie profile 2 having an anti cheat codes, almost all TRI ACE developer game have anti cheat.

Have you asked 12345, he can hack the valkyrie profile 2 game well, he can find infinite AP, levitate, save anywhere, can use magic repeatedly, ....etc

I test all the code hack by 12345 and the code work perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by core View Post

This game is similar to valkyrie profile 2 having an anti cheat codes, almost all TRI ACE developer game have anti cheat.

Have you asked 12345, he can hack the valkyrie profile 2 game well, he can find infinite AP, levitate, save anywhere, can use magic repeatedly, ....etc

I test all the code hack by 12345 and the code work perfectly
                          Think you can ask this 12345 person?

Comment

Hi, it's been like 7 months and no one haven't found a code for all enemies have 0 attacks for universe and 4d mode. Also, still wanting if there's a way to edit enemies hp for any mode and maybe for invincible (If possible that they can attack) because I know that there's items that makes each characters invincible but they can't attack so if there's a chance, please hope there is a code for Character 1, 2, and 3 in battle and they can able to attack while invincible.
                            Last edited by ryulee1996; 12-27-2019, 10:04:41 AM.

Comment

Really, no one still. Why is it so hard to ask like I've been patient for a long time for 7 months and now about 7 days and no one isn't gonna help me find these?

Comment

Working...
                              X