[Request] Gran Turismo Concept: 2002 Tokyo-Geneva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Request] Gran Turismo Concept: 2002 Tokyo-Geneva

Instead of Requesting the 1st Revision (2001 Tokyo) and 2nd Revision (2002 Tokyo-Seoul), Gran Turismo Concept was Actually Spinoff Installments and Reuses GT3: A-Spec's Gameplay.

Takes an 3rd Revision (2002 Tokyo-Geneva) that Introduces Concept Cars when These has been Unveiled from Car Show.

Now Thanks to GameMasterZer0 for GameFAQs Savedata!, Since I Tested his GameFAQs Savedata Once.

Leftovers from European Codebase:
    Enable Code
    Have All Gold Trophies for License Test (Unlock All Courses for Single Race
    Have All Races Won for Single Race (Normal)
    Have All Races Won for Single Race (Professional)
    Have All Races Won for Single Race (Ace)

Now We're Needed to Request Following Codes:
    Unlock All Prize Cars
    Unlock All Extras (Such as GTC 2001-Tokyo Intro, Pod Race, Etc.)

NB: Needs CB7 Encryption Code.

Making Code Type: CB10

After Next Few Days, My Request Thread that Doesn't Response. Due to Azagthoth has not Arrived Here for GameMasterZer0's GTC Savedata from GameFAQs and Code Convert has been not Started.

So I've CB7 Decryption Code Put It Instead

Comment

maybe you want try this :

enable code (hack by lee4)
      90288A58 0C0A223E

unlock all extras
      10A3E64E 00000101
      10A3E650 00000101

where the prize cars, i don't see it in the game ?

you can use Enable code in European codebase. If the code don't work, try to use Enable code above
      Last edited by 12345; 04-11-2018, 07:34:18 AM.

Comment

Said that Prize Cars Can be Earned by Beating Bronze Time from Course License and Place 1st on Each Course from Single Race.

Now Update your Post to Check and Confirm This

NB: Course License Requires Better Skill to Earn Prize Cars. While Single Race is Simple, Just Finish Race (ARMAX Codes Must be Enabled. Then Save Game)

Comment

try this :

unlock all prize cars
          10A3E638 00000101
          40A3E608 000C0001
          01010101 00000000
          40A31F70 000A0055
          00000000 00000000
          40A33438 000A0005
          00000000 00000000

Comment

Originally posted by RaideXone View Post
            After Next Few Days, My Request Thread that Doesn't Response. Due to Azagthoth has not Arrived Here for GameMasterZer0's GTC Savedata from GameFAQs and Code Convert has been not Started.

So I've CB7 Decryption Code Put It Instead
            You make it hard for me to even hack anything. I have told you I need a gamesave and never hear anything back from you. You can't provide game saves, Only gamessves off gamefaqs. You need to provide multiple gamesaves for me to hack these codes(unlock all codes) you are requesting since I can get thousands of results of addresses and I don't have the time to test each address. I don't get paid for this...so I help you, you help me. If you can't provide games saves then I'm not even going to bother to hack any games you are requesting anymore, simple as that.

Comment

Link Removed
              Last edited by RaideXone; 04-15-2018, 06:32:49 AM. Reason: Due to Azagthoth is Decided to Not Hacking this Game, 12345 Hacked Instead.

Comment

I'm not hacking this game.

Comment

However Azagthoth, Since 12345 is Helpful European (PS2 PAL) Version Hacker. Specified for Some Titles (Example: Ford Street Racing's NTSC-U Version, Bomberman Hardball, Etc.)
                  Now I Can No Offered to Request Code for Azagthoth (It May Update Incoming Next Post

Update: Removed Link from Previous Post
                  Last edited by RaideXone; 04-15-2018, 06:32:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X