Extracting music, sounds, and voices from PS1 roms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extracting music, sounds, and voices from PS1 roms

Hello. I'm wondering if there's a way to extract music and sounds from PS1 roms? I'm trying to obtain all of the music, voices, and sound effects from Spyro the Dragon via emulation (I have PCSX 1.5, but I can get a hold of more emulators if this one can't do it). Is there a way to do this through roms and emulation?

I know that the music can be found on YouTube, but if I manually extract it, it will be in much higher quality. I'm not able to find that many sound effects, and as for the voices, I know there are walkthroughs and cutscene videos on YouTube as well, but they can't be heard without the sound effects and music playing in the background. I need all of the music, voices, and sounds individually, without any of the other playing over each other.

Thanks in advance.

Check romhacking.net or zophars domain websites
    The Hackmaster

Comment

Okay, I checked both websites. Zophar's Domain helped me a lot with the music, but I still need the sound effects and voices. Does anybody know of a way I could obtain those?

Comment

To be honest, I don't really know how to make music properly. Probably, there are special programs or software in which you can add special effects and some additional sounds. In general, music production is quite active right now, so I don't think there will be any problems with writing music. I hope you'll succeed in it.
        A community that instantly rewards artists and music lovers for their creative expression and dedication to music.

Comment

Working...
        X