No announcement yet.

Prob w/ Fusion 364 cheat code saving...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prob w/ Fusion 364 cheat code saving...

Anyone having probs saving cheat codes on Fusion 364? Anyone have a solution?

On the old Kega Fusion emu, I save codes by goint to Options/Set Config/Genesis(if applicable)/ SMS Patch/Save. However, that won't work with 364.
    I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

Phil, you need to run Fusion as an administrator so the Program can modify files in the Program Files folder.

Right click on the Fusion.exe icon in the Program Files (x86)\Fusion364 folder if your PC is 64-bit or Program Files\Fusion364 folder if your PC is 32-bit. Click the Compatibility Tab and check the box that says "Run this program as an administrator". Then click apply.

This should solve your problem.
    Last edited by terpsfan101; 12-08-2017, 09:25:11 PM.

Comment

Thanx, that worked great!

BTW, I had a request about "Sword of vermilion" for the Genesis. Years back, I hacked codes to have any item or spell in the game. However, the system to employ them is rather complicated. i haven't been able to find a simpley way to use codes to have those spells or items. Might be an interesting projest for someone. (I'm no good at making game genie codes, except by trial-n-error, mostly error!)

Here are my original posts from 11 years ago about how to obtain weapons, armor, or shields with PAR codes for Sword of Vermilion:

Equipment item slots, Slot 2(here's an example. Say the only equipment you wished to obtain by code was the Critical Sword. Your codes would be FFC483:01, FFC484:04, FFC485:11. If you wished to also obtain the Carmine shield, your additional codes would be FFC486:08[class code] & FFC487:25[item code], with the value of FFC483[jnumber of slots used] being 02. If you wished to also have the Ultimate armor, along with the sword and shield, you'd make the value of FFC483 to 03, and use FFC488:16 & FFC489:33. See the pattern? The class codes and the item slot codes increase by increments of 2 as you add the codes for the items you want. Use FFC483:XX ONLY ONCE, & turn it & all other equipment codes off, once you have the desired items, which should be immediately after activating them. Be sure to make the value of FFC483:?? same as the number of weapons, etc. you intend to obtain!)

Number of spell slots used for having spells with codes( This code is similat to the Equipment Slots code. Determine how many spells to have by codes, & enter that number as the value. If you decide to add to or subtract from that number, be sure to change the value of this code accordingly. You enter this code only once, regardless of how many spells you choose to have, up to eight.)
      FFC463:XX
      Enable Slot 1 spell to be readied & used in battle(If you "ready" a non-battle spell such as Lumina for use in battle, nothing happens when you cast it in battle.)
      FFC464:02
      Spells slot 1
      FFC465:XX
      Enable Slot 2 spell to be "readied", used in battle(See the pattern here? It's one digit less than the corresponding Slot code.)
      FFC466:02
      Spells slot 2(See the pattern here? The actual slots codes incritem Slot Enabling Code(remember how ya had to indicate the # of slots you are using to obtain each other class of objects such as swords or spells? Well, same with Items. Make the value of this code same as the number of slots you're gonna fill by codes.)
      FFC443:XX
      Slot 1, Items(Turn codes OFF once you have the items)
      FFC445:XX
      Slot 2, items
      FFC447:XX Increase by increments of 2.
      I'm in the middle of moving right now, so my time is limited, but I thought I'd post this incase some other hackers out there might make a simpler system for this great game.

Again, THANX FOR YOUR ADVICE, TERPSFAN ! ! !

P. S.

I've not been able to find a true "No random Battles" code for SOV. Still must cast Inaudios with my "Permanent Inaudios "code active.

Last edited by Phil The Hammer; 12-09-2017, 08:44:07 AM.
      I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

Comment

Working...
      X