(Request) Burger Time USA Nes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Request) Burger Time USA Nes

U have never gotten anything but the pepper related codes to work. Particularly the invincibility code. Any chance of a new different game genie format invincibility? It does not work for me when patching the rom or on a gg.

The Invincibility code in the database was probably giving you issues because it is a 6-character game genie code, meaning it has no compare value. Try these:

BurgerTime (USA) (NES)

AAVTIYEY Invincibility (1 of 2)
    SZVVLNSE Invincibility (2 of 2)
    SLKIZYVI Infinite Peppers
    SLSTVAVI Infinite Lives

Comment

I dont know if its happening to anyone else but these codes cause the game to reset itself for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBill View Post
        I dont know if its happening to anyone else but these codes cause the game to reset itself for some reason.
        You're going to have to be more specific. I just had all the above codes enabled and advanced to the 3rd level without any problems on FCEUX.

Comment

Originally posted by terpsfan101 View Post

You're going to have to be more specific. I just had all the above codes enabled and advanced to the 3rd level without any problems on FCEUX.
          I used the invincibility cheat, it worked fine for a few minutes then the game just reseted back to the title screen by itself. No im not blaming the code maker for this, it could be that the game is messed up.

Comment

Working...
          X