Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Request] Final Fantasy X International - hack for no change music during battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Request] Final Fantasy X International - hack for no change music during battle

Hello !

I would like to request a code, but I don't know if it's possible...It's for the video game "Final Fantasy X International" (on Playstation 2 A.K.A PS 2).

I check quickly all the codes for this game in the code section, but I haven't found it...

The code I'm looking for prevent the music to change for the "battle theme" during the battle. For those who already played Final Fantasy X, I would like the game to play the same way as when you are in Zanarkand (the ruin at the near end of the game).

If you need a reason, I'm going to say that those who tried to reach the max stats for every characters have to battle a LOT !!! Since at the end of the story you are pretty strong, each battle last...1~2 minutes...meaning you heard the battle theme repeat in a HELLISH CYCLE EVERY 1~2 MINUTES !!!

So, I would to know if it's possible to stop this "battle theme" music repetition....

Thanks in advance for any useful reply !!!

P.S : I'm not often on internet, so, sorry if I give a late reply !

Working...
X