Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortal Kombat Mythologies Sub-Zero PS1-NTSC Code Fix

Hello!
    I recently had my copy of Mortal Kombat Mythologies for PS1 made into an eboot for my PSP, and I have a small wrinkle. I know that there is an Infinite Health code out for this game (800F9FBC 00A6), and thinking that since this is no longer on disk it won't deactivate when I die. However it STILL deactivates after I die and I can't turn it back off and on during gameplay! I have to turn the whole game off just to reactivate it again! I thought things would have been different if I played it through the PSP. Can anyone help fix this code so it will work??? Thanks in advance!

I wish I could help, but I've never been able to hack a inf energy code on PS1. I doubt I'd be able to on psp.

Comment

Originally posted by MathUser View Post
      I wish I could help, but I've never been able to hack a inf energy code on PS1. I doubt I'd be able to on psp.
      I don't really expect anyone to hack it. It was a shot in the dark and it's a really old game, but I just thought I'd try. Thank you for at least wanting to help, though.

Comment

If this code is infinite health then why can you die in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry62 View Post
          If this code is infinite health then why can you die in the first place?
          You can still die if you fall down a pit or get caught in a death trap like the smashing pillars in the first level or the swinging axes in the Earth level. The Infinite Health code just protects from enemies and their attacks, and the problem is the code itself resets when you die and can't be rebooted unless you turn off the game and back on again. I understood why it was like this at the time since it is a disk-based game, so I'm trying it through the POPS emulator on the PSP, but the code STILL deactivates after dying.

Comment

Okay I've been thinking. This is a code request. If this needs to be on a separate topic, let me know and I will do so.

Can anyone make a code for MK Mythologies for PS1 that will grant complete invincibility. You know, enemies, attacks, and some deathtraps won't touch you??? This, I think, would be better than that Infinite Energy code. Thanks in advance!

Comment

I think this game was unhackable back in the day. Whenever you made a code it would only last so long. It could be fixed with a ASM code I'm guessing but I wouldn't know how to do that.

Comment

i notice that lee4 made the new codes (Inf HP and MP for All Levels) for both version of this game but i don't think they will work if you use Popstarter

here's PAL version

http://gamehacking.org/game/91778/?n...al&hacker=lee4

it said Caetla Version .341 Only

but Popstarter only support Code types 30, 50, 80 and D0 as well 0, 1 and 2 for PS2 RAW codes

Source: https://bitbucket.org/ShaolinAssassi...i/cheat-engine

Comment

it will need an ASM hack to work right

Comment

Working...
                  X