Sky Target (Sega Saturn) - GameShark Codes Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Target (Sega Saturn) - GameShark Codes Request

Hello! I just joined here today asking for some codes requests. If I posted this in the wrong section or anything I do apologize.

I've been looking everywhere for some GS codes for the Sega Saturn game, Sky Target, which is a console port of the 1995 Arcade game, but I've had no luck finding any. It's also one of the few U.S. Saturn releases I've noticed that probably has no GS codes whatsoever. I was hoping to get some "basic codes" like Invincibility/Infinite Health, Infinite Credits, and if possible, Earn All Medals in Ranking/Arcade Mode or something.

If there's anyone out there who's still interested in hacking Saturn games, please, help. I would really appreciate it.

Last edited by DPY; 07-29-2014, 02:35:50 PM. Reason: Added Video.

I'll look at it for you but this is a hard game to find since the the ones easily found are the European and Japanese versions but I was able to find it. Expect codes soon.

Edit: Well it might be not so soon as any good emulator crashes with this game when I try to enter the main menu. SSF works but not having much luck with it for hacking codes.
    Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

With the limited tools at my disposal I was able to make 2 codes of which you will have to test out and post back your results.

Master Code
      F6000914 C305
      B6002800 0000

or

Master Code
      F6000924 C305
      B6002800 0000

Max Hits
      16041FF4 03E7

or

Max Hits
      16041FF6 03E7

Infinite Continues
      36042106 0009

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

You are so awesome. Thank you so much!

Truth be told, I actually don't have the game with me yet. There's a store near by that has a copy for sale and I was planning on getting it for myself. Once I have it though, I'll definitely let you know how it all goes.
        Last edited by DPY; 07-29-2014, 10:40:03 PM.

Comment

Game looks pretty cool, never played it before.
          Last edited by orcanaoftime; 08-01-2014, 04:13:31 PM.

Comment

I need to get off my lazy ass and hookup my Saturn to test it out myself but if you could test it that would be great.

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Helder, I'm in the same boat.... My poor Saturn is sitting on a shelf collecting dust lol. I haven't hooked it up in ages.

Comment

I'm sorry for being so late with this, but I just got my copy of the game earlier this week.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get any of the codes to work. The game freezes up after the Sega logo fades away. It's totally up to you though, if you want to keep going with this. I still appreciate that you tried.

Comment

Did you try both master codes? And try one code at a time to see if it might be one of the codes.

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Yep. I tried every combination, all with the same result. And the game loads up just fine without any of the codes on.
                    Last edited by DPY; 08-13-2014, 08:05:15 PM.

Comment

So the game loads fine with just the master code on? I'm wondering if this is like the Castlevania game, so try this master code along with one code:

F6000914 230B
                      B6002800 0000

in order to use it press RESET on the console when you're in level to see if the codes worked.

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

I couldn't get that to work either, I'm afraid. It boots up fine, but at the first level, the game locks up as soon as I press 'Reset'. I also tried playing the game normally with that Master Code and each separate code on (Master = Max Hits, Master = Credits) just in case, but of course, it didn't change anything in the gameplay.

Comment

This sucks! I hate to not be able to hack these games because the emulators aren't adept to handle these games but with some new info that has been released from someone hacking the CD Block info and releasing the info I hope the Saturn emulators to have better compatibility in the near future. We should get no$cash Martin to see if he can do a Saturn emulator like the other systems he has done with nice debuggers, hell I'll even donate one of my Saturn's to him for this cause.

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

I'm sorry this has been so tough for you. I really do appreciate your help.

Comment

DPY the problem seems to be the master code. Please try the following:

F6000924 FFFF

If won't work then you could try:

F6000924 C305
                              B6000B00 0000

Or

F6000924 FFFF
                              B6002800 0000
                              Last edited by luc-ita; 06-04-2020, 10:25:16 AM.
                              Learning how to hack real life

Comment

Working...
                              X