Game Genie Guy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony H View Post
    I don't think I've ever used GGG, but I know it patches Game Genie codes into a ROM. Your unlimited time code begins with 7E, which means it's a RAM address/code. There is no way to directly patch a RAM type code into an SNES ROM. Are you using that 7E096F0F code with SNES9X, or are you patching it into the ROM with GGG? If you're patching it with GGG, does GGG say anything when you try to patch it?

Also, did you try my suggestion about using a fresh/unpatched ROM?
    im using it with snes9x, but also trying to make an ips to patch onto a rom. when i try to patch it, it just says "7E096F0F = *some random code*"

what do u mean a fresh unpatched? im always using an unpatched rom....i believe. once the patch fails i deleted the patched file and try again on..i think what you may be considering the "unpatched" rom

Comment

As I said before, your unlimited time code is a RAM address and can not be patched into the ROM. Do not try to use that code with GGG.

EDIT: I just checked the GameHacking dot org codes, and there is a Game Genie version of the infinite time code for Super Star Wars. Use that code instead and GGG should be able to patch it into the ROM without any problems.
      Last edited by Tony H; 06-24-2021, 08:43:23 AM.
      The Code Hut: http://codehut.gshi.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Tony H View Post
        As I said before, your unlimited time code is a RAM address and can not be patched into the ROM. Do not try to use that code with GGG.

EDIT: I just checked the GameHacking dot org codes, and there is a Game Genie version of the infinite time code for Super Star Wars. Use that code instead and GGG should be able to patch it into the ROM without any problems.
        and your not gonna post the code here?? where do i find these codes???
        Last edited by ddw1992; 06-24-2021, 07:02:13 PM.

Comment

I patch a infinite time code for super mario world snes using the program GG. it worked for me

Comment

Working...
          X