italian versions of the games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• italian versions of the games

i know it may sound crazy and unreal , but in truth there is a lot of asking even from italian users for have good codes for the italian version of the games , and by italian version of the games , i only mean those with the italian dubbing you know ( the usa versions don't allow to select any different language if not in some rare case ) , but instead of porting thousand of codes , there isn't only one code that is necessary to be created to solve this problem ( since even when they exist , the codes compatible with the italian versions are often incomplete and definitively inferior compared to those for the usa version ) , that is , a code who force the game to active the italian dub , in this way , the usa version will be perfect even for us

Originally posted by tizzio1 View Post
    i know it may sound crazy and unreal , but in truth there is a lot of asking even from italian users for have good codes for the italian version of the games , and by italian version of the games , i only mean those with the italian dubbing you know ( the usa versions don't allow to select any different language if not in some rare case ) , but instead of porting thousand of codes , there isn't only one code that is necessary to be created to solve this problem ( since even when they exist , the codes compatible with the italian versions are often incomplete and definitively inferior compared to those for the usa version ) , that is , a code who force the game to active the italian dub , in this way , the usa version will be perfect even for us
    I'm italian too and I've made a lots of codes for italian version of the games, and I don't understand what's your request. Please could you write me a PM in italian language? So I could help you. Thanks.
    Learning how to hack real life

Comment

He wants a code for USA games to force an Italian language option for text.
      Which doesn't work because most USA games remove the language select option entirely. Some games DUMMY it out, but most USA games remove it entirely.
      I'm retired from code hacking.
      I do not take requests!

Comment

Originally posted by Dybbles View Post
        He wants a code for USA games to force an Italian language option for text.
        Which doesn't work because most USA games remove the language select option entirely. Some games DUMMY it out, but most USA games remove it entirely.
        not only for text , even for the dubbing , you know , the voice , hackers from this site already did this with jak e dexter 2 e 3 , and judging from the dimensions of many other games , it can be done as well , for example , other usa games who contain the international subtitles and the international voices are : syphon filter omega strain , sly 2 , sly 3 , so as you can see i am not asking for something that isn't possible or that wasn't already done , also , this way to solve the problem of the portings is necessary only for those games who doesn't have only the original voices

Comment

not only i didn't suggested something impossible , but basically you come here to not even try to be of any help , and just to tell me that according to you it can't be done , you know , you could even avoid to answer

Comment

Originally posted by tizzio1
            not only i didn't suggested something impossible , but basically you come here to not even try to be of any help
            Sorry I was wrong about something. No need to be a prick about it.

Originally posted by tizzio1
            you know , you could even avoid to answer
            Works for me. From now on, if you need help, I will ignore anything you have to say.
            I'm retired from code hacking.
            I do not take requests!

Comment

Working...
            X