Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why this discrimination against PAL\european versions of video games ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why this discrimination against PAL\european versions of video games ?

pal versions always have less codes compared to the ntsc-u\j version , not to mention that those few codes are also less useful or almost useless :\

I make lots of codes for this site, and the main reason most of them are NTSC / USA is because that's what most people request, and I live in the USA.
    The Code Hut: http://codehut.gshi.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Tony H View Post
      I make lots of codes for this site, and the main reason most of them are NTSC / USA is because that's what most people request, and I live in the USA.
      oh ok i see , so i am one of the few european people who is extremely interested about cheat codes , thanks for all those codes , and about what i said , basically , i often play the ntsc or even the jap version of most of the games , the problem only consist in those games who have the italian dubbing , most of the times , i prefer the italian dubbing ,so i prefer to play them , but mostly , for the versions with italian dubbing there aren't any codes , or, the codes exist , but they aren't anything interesting compared to the ntsc-u version , an example of this is the sly cooper trilogy , but maybe there is a solution that can quickly solve the problem for us ( i am not the only european guy who is interested in cheat codes , but you know , i am probably the only one who doesn't have problems to claim to be a cheater while the rest are scared and oppressed by the intrusive attitude of the pro gamers ) and for the hackers : instead of port all those codes for the pal versions , it would be just perfect to create a code who force the ntsc-u game to activate the italian dubbing , since after all , most of the ntsc-u games already have the italian\detusch\etc subtitles\dubbing impressed on them , an example of this is the usa version of jak and dexter 3 , that have a code who force the activation of another language , so yeah , that would be more comfortable , only one code for all the languages that a game is build for , what do you think ?

Comment

to be more precise : as long as a game doesn't have italian dubbing at all it isn't a problem for me to play the usa version , but if a game actually have the italian dubbing , then i rather enjoy that , so this solution is only required for those games with an alternative dub

Comment

Working...
        X