requests section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• requests section

i suggest to remove it , there are thousand of requests in that section , since years those requests are there , but none of them were never filled , so at least without that section none will never feel the illusion of see their request realized

You really are a wah-wah everywhere you go on the internet, the wambulance was made for people like you. I started off finding/creating codes because of "Requests" sections. Back when there was cmgscc.com/codetwink/codewhateverhecalleditifitevenstillexists.com, there was a requests section for PS2 games, and you paid for fulfilled requests, and they mostly never got fulfilled. 15 years old, absolutely no knowledge of games/computers/anything useful in life. I got to see people find a bunch of awesome codes for Resident Evil Outbreak File 1 v1.0, but I had the greatest hits v01.1 where the codes didn't work. Instead of sitting around behind a keyboard and going all around the internet complaining and bitching at everybody like nobody on Earth has a job and have no purpose beyond sitting on their asses behind a computer hitting the refresh button awaiting a request to fulfill, I figured stuff out mostly on my own because if I didn't then I'd be sitting in a Requests section and getting angry. Most things people said to me, I had zero comprehension of what they meant. I probably drove Pyriel a bit nuts when I 1st popped up on the CodeMasters-project.net forums asking countless questions, but having no comprehension of what his or anybody else's answers meant. I learned hexadecimal with no help from anybody. Skiller posted a somewhat long function of his own for Dynasty Warriors 6 on the PS2 when I was pestering people about codes for that game, and from a glance and messing with it, I went 100 miles and am still constantly learning. That knowledge transferred over to the PS3, and kind of everywhere for me now. I have no formal training or education on anything technical of any kind.

Get your PS2 emulator running on your PC, and use other tools with it to scan for things you want. You see you have 17 bullets? Scan for the number 17. Fire off a round to have 16 bullets, scan for things that changed from 17 to 16. Start simple, attempt to learn, and stop going to various sites bitching and complaining like everybody's nothing but disobedient assholes refusing to serve you. If you actually learn something, maybe you can start fulfilling requests. I'm 30 at this point, and have borderline no time to help anybody with anything and it annoys me to no end. I'd love to not go to work 5 days a week to make just barely enough to not get thrown into the streets and instead work on games constantly, but life sucks. We all have jobs, we're all old, many have family and friends constantly demanding attention, we barely have time for anything, nobody's paying us anything for any of this, and even if they were, if the game sucks I'm not wasting 1 second of my life on it. With the severe lack of time I have for anything, it can take me over 1 month to fully mess with a PS3 game. I was supposed to be done with Metal Gear Rising over 2 weeks ago now and haven't even had the chance to help GuitarMan figure out stuff for Resident Evil 6 and I'm feeling like a jerk because of it.

You want your sly cooper and whatever else game codes? Get an emulator and other tools and start scanning for them like the rest of us. My computer can't handle a PS2 emulator, I don't own a PS2 anymore, and I'm not going anywhere beyond the PS3 these days. I don't know if I'll ever get around to Sly Cooper on the PS3 even though I have the game. I still even need to go to the Jak games on the PS3 to make ASM codes out of things because I've come to realize how much I hate memory based codes that do constant writes because they aren't doable with simple EBOOT editing.

Go make an attempt to learn how to do stuff and be helpful rather than going from forum to forum across the internet bitching at everybody and getting banned, it's entitled rudeness like yours that makes people want to spitefully not help.
    Last edited by bungholio; 03-17-2018, 10:58:10 PM.
    July 7, 2019

https://www.4shared.com/s/fLf6qQ66Zee
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/jvsdbd

Comment

Ay, as of yesterday the request section is fixed.

But PLEASE don't go crazy with it like I did!

Comment

Working...
      X