artmoney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• artmoney

I bought this about 6 or seven years ago and had a lot of luck with it. when purchased it stated plainly that i would get updates for life. now they have released 8.0 and are telling me that I have to purchase it again. Even though in the last version I got it still states , and I quote "As a registered user, you get software updates and upgrades absolutely free of charge". So they plainly are trying to rip off their customers. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem with Artmoney?

Does Artmoney have a forum on their site? Maybe you can get more info there.
    The Code Hut: http://codehut.gshi.org/

Comment

No forum there and they don't seem to want to respond to any emails.

Comment

yeah, we discuss about artmoney here

Comment

Heh, I found these reviews for ArtMoney. I know they're not helpful dollhobbs, but you can take solace in the fact that you aren't the only paying customer who has gotten screwed:

from softonic.com:

by sooden.ren

"They lie about it being a one off payment and all updates are free"

they lie about it being a one off payment and all updates are free. When I needed to update from 7.38 to 7.41 they ignored my question and in a second email they told me to upgrade to 7.41, Duh, but how? as my code (witch I paid for) will not work with that versions

reviewed on June 19, 2013

by 868716294

"rip off"

this thing is a rip off. they ask u to upgrade it but u have to pay .

reviewed on June 6, 2016
          Last edited by terpsfan101; 10-21-2017, 02:15:08 AM.

Comment

Since this smells of scam, how about trying out Cheat Engine?

Comment

Working...
            X