Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Viper187 View Post
    Looks awesome, XaN.

You can't fix stupid, not even with duct tape. Stop reporting your own posts or you won't be posting.
    Thank you Viper I appreciate both your comments

Comment

can someone please help me to teach me how to use this program please

why is this program so hard to use for

people have to understand that i do not understand hacking stuff at all

Comment

Be patient and someone will help, if you keep doing what you're doing you will be banned and not because no one hates you but because you're impatient and are breaking the rules. Don't bother sending me a pm since I don't have time to help anyone.
        Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Helder View Post
          Be patient and someone will help, if you keep doing what you're doing you will be banned and not because no one hates you but because you're impatient and are breaking the rules. Don't bother sending me a pm since I don't have time to help anyone.
          You pretty much told him to message you by replying to him. He might refrain from doing so because he knows you can ban him.
          In my opinion, all his posts should be deleted, or at the very least, edited into one post so that the thread doesn't derail itself by 2 pages of begging.
          Last edited by ReyVGM; 02-23-2016, 11:54:30 PM.

Comment

hey

how can i get this to work with the kingdom hearts 2 codes

Comment

Originally posted by zara56 View Post
              hey

how can i get this to work with the kingdom hearts 2 codes
              here's a few codes explaining what you have to do currently

Kingdom Hearts 2 Codes
              Code:
              #INFINTE HEALTH joker = ilive
              D044F15C 494C495645
              2021C95158 01747

#Infinite Magic joker = power
              D044F15C 504F574552
              2021C952D8 01747

#Million Munny joker = money
              D044F15C 4D4F4E4559
              102033FE60 0F4240
              1021D5F9B0 0F4240
              lets take the first address under the joker as an example 2021C95158 now the very first digit is a 2 thats telling the engine that this is a constant write. so the real pc address is actually 21C95158 now cause this is the emulator they have maped the addressing so the ps2 address would actually be 001C95158 or 201C95158 for the old cheat devices that supported raw, the goal is to abstract this format in the next update so we will be enabled to use the old codes with the emualtor. that and a new memory dumper you can expect in the next update
              Last edited by XaN; 03-07-2016, 12:53:05 AM.

Comment

Hey everyone, letting everyone know that i have just published Envasion 0.6.2

So whats new ?
                1. no longer is it required to type # for comments
                2. PCSX2 Mode Has been implemented successfully you can grab old codes for the ps2 plug them in set a hot key code above them an start coding. No conversion required!
                3. added new tool Memory Range Dumper

Whats Next ?

1. support for psx
                2. implementing real jokers aka the D command but the Hotkey system will still exist
                Last edited by XaN; 07-04-2016, 09:55:57 PM.

Comment

Nice work Xan nice tool too have around.

Comment

Hey everyone,
                    I've posted a tutorial commentary for any one wanting more information on how to use Envasion, so here it is!

P.S. I'm not a public speaker and this is the first commentary I've ever done so forgive me if it's not the best

Comment

Hey all,
                      I got some work in on envasion this weekend here's the updates

Updates

Update: underlining problem in the x9 module to help with more control flow and sanity checks

Update: X9Engine Optimized the memory dumper. Had a 3 MB limitation. After update has been tested successfully up to 1 Gig, dumping 32 Mb of EE-Memory happens in less than a second for pcsx2.

Update: when you open Memory Dumper if envasion is set in PCSX2 mode it will auto populate EE Memory Range for you in the start and end fields. Aka(dump ps2 games in one click)

Removed: attach button from main form and added it to the Process Manager form for easier setup

Update: added a few labels and altered work flows for more simplistic design

Update: status label for process hook notification

Whats Next

Still planning on adding commands D command and more.

Working more on making work flows shorter easier and more intuitive

Comment

Hello there people

Why this happens to me? I've done the same steps as XaN.
                        Attached Files

Comment

This is because your codes need a newline breaks to separate them for the parser to read them correctly i'll track down the exception and handle it. Thanks for the bug report

Comment

Hello GH,
                            I've updated Envasion we are on to 0.6.5. It's got some new back end abilities meaning new commands, a one, two, four, and eight-byte incrementer's I've added a mechanism to run code list and stop them so you don't have to restart the program to load a new code list anymore. Much more is on the way and I will update the post with even more current information soon

Comment

I've released a couple of silent updates.

Current Version 0.6.7

* Fixed bug with constant writes without activators (results of this bug would crash Envasion, this will not happen anymore)

* Removed unneeded restriction that you couldn't switch modes after the engine has been hooked,

Now only time the mode is restricted is when a code list is running.

* Added refresh button in process manager.

* Changed open process manager to bolt icon, and a few other minor UI color and placement changes

Comment

Can you use this to find new codes in PCSX2?

Comment

Working...
                                X