Looks nice .. looks allot Cleaner then using the run command in Ps2dis :P
    will make writing subroutines much Simpler that for sure

For If you like what i do

Comment

Originally posted by Skiller View Post
      Looks nice .. looks allot Cleaner then using the run command in Ps2dis :P
      will make writing subroutines much Simpler that for sure
      Thank you!
      I agree with you and I think it also makes it easier to organize codes/ code lists.

Comment

This is the start to the disassembler. Right now it is currently being built but heres a preview.

Comment

Originally posted by Cronotrigga View Post

This is the start to the disassembler. Right now it is currently being built but heres a preview.
          Development has slowed down a bit. I have recently started to port the vb code to c#. The reason for this is simply vb is terrible to look at. When the c# version is up to par of where this vb version is i will be posting it in this thread. You can also follow the github link and see the progress.

Comment

Hey man just recently getting back into PS2 modding. Was wondering if the source for this is still available? The github repo seems to be removed/private.

Thanks!

Comment

Yeah, sorry about that. That project was one of the first big C# projects i did out of college and it had a bunch of errors. I did start on a whole memory editor for the emulator that has all the code seperated into a library. I think its called cheat engine on my github if you wanted to strip the compiler.
              Last edited by Cronotrigga; 09-08-2020, 05:54:35 PM.

Comment

You have played many games from many different websites but have you ever played games on this site? Please visit here: atari breakout

Comment

Working...
                X