Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People learn to use the R4cce so all you do is use the program to get the ID code for the rom and then the codes will show up. Here is some video of a tutorial on how to use it.

Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• The new version still doesn't have Perfect Platinum added, the game ID is CPUE 5B13E9CA

Comment

• Look likes this cheat database was not updated.... Anyway, someone called DeadSkullzJr at GBATemp website was updated his cheat database right now!

https://gbatemp.net/threads/deadskul...abases.488711/
          Doakan untuk MH370 / Pray for M370

Comment

• Originally posted by StraightEdgeNexus View Post
            The new version still doesn't have Perfect Platinum added, the game ID is CPUE 5B13E9CA
            My database already has this ROM hack listed, hope that helps. Just use the link AsPika2219 provided to get to the topic about my databases.

An announcement to everyone here about the v2.1 cheat database update, this upcoming update is pretty big, probably the biggest I have ever done. Of course I have not and will not give a confirmation date due to my plan of adding as much as I can, also so I do not let everyone down if there is a situation in the future where I have to postpone the update. I recently learned how to create cheats slightly easier than how I used to make cheats so expect a juicy treat lol.

Comment

• v2.1.0 is here!!! Check it out!

https://gbatemp.net/threads/deadskul...abases.488711/

Comment

• Thanks for updates!
                Doakan untuk MH370 / Pray for M370

Comment

• Update v2.2.0 arrived! As usual, you can download the databases here:
                  Hello everyone, I have been doing quite a bit of work on a few cheat databases that countless amounts of flashcarts have used over the years. However...

Comment

• Is there any way of creating DSi Cheats?

Comment

Working...
                    X