This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Demonic722 View Post
    Is there any code in particular? I can confirm that the Walk Anywhere code works because I've made and tested it.
    No random encounters, the stat codes, exp codes and the affection ones do not work. In fact the last one actually resets the affection to 0 and the money codes.
    Last edited by Duncan Idaho; 08-14-2014, 08:44:36 PM.

Comment

• Post the codes as well since there are at least two variations for each of the ones you've listed.
      I only bother with things that interest me.

Comment

Post the codes as well since there are at least two variations for each of the ones you've listed.
        I'll do it tomorrow. I dont have access to said db at the moment.

Comment

• A new usrcheat update is available! An updated ARDS subscription will be available next Friday.

Comment

• TY

Thank you for the DAT

Comment

• Well, it's late, but it's here!

ARDS Subscription: http://syntechx.com/demonic/downloads/usrcheat/usrcheat.xml

Comment

• Heya!

This is my first time 'installing' cheats on ym NDS. I've downloaded the cheat database and downloaded R4cce. I've converted the database to an R4 database (I have an R4). I've replaced the CHEAT.DAT located in the _System_ folder with the converted file.
                No cheats show up for Pokemon diamond (haven't tried for other games).

I have R4 v1.18 installed on the card.

What did I do wrong/Why is it not working.

Again, sorry, this is the first time I install cheats.

EDIT:

My cheat.dat file: https://mega.co.nz/#!q5EUibIZ!Ik7lPK...gHZ4TZKl7fRIJk
                Last edited by qcf29142; 11-04-2014, 10:16:35 AM.

Comment

• Ya all so helpful, wow

Comment

• Originally posted by qcf29142 View Post
                    Ya all so helpful, wow
                    I couldn't believe it either!

Anyway, make sure you have the latest R4 firmware. I believe the current stable version is Wood v1.62, but don't quote me on that. I don't have a R4 so you'll have to do a little bit of research. After installing that, there should be a cheats folder inside of the _rpg folder. Navigate to that folder and place the unaltered usrcheat.dat file you've downloaded from here into it.

Comment

I couldn't believe it either!

Anyway, make sure you have the latest R4 firmware. I believe the current stable version is Wood v1.62, but don't quote me on that. I don't have a R4 so you'll have to do a little bit of research. After installing that, there should be a cheats folder inside of the _rpg folder. Navigate to that folder and place the unaltered usrcheat.dat file you've downloaded from here into it.

Thank you very much! You are magic!
                      Last edited by qcf29142; 11-20-2014, 05:37:26 AM.

Comment

• Please help me!!

I have a nds with a acekard 2i and a few games doesn't have cheats (like pokemon black 2), saying "no cheats found in DB", what am I supposed to do? The Cheat Database is USRCHEAT.DAT, and I don't understand these things. Please help me.

Comment

• That's a bit vague. In order for me to help you, I'm going to need a lot more information than that. You've mentioned a few games are lacking codes, but only listed Pokemon Black 2.

1. What is the Game ID of your Pokemon Black 2?
                          2. Have you installed the latest firmware update for Acekard 2i?
                          3. Where did you place the usrcheat.dat after you've installed it?

Comment

That's a bit vague. In order for me to help you, I'm going to need a lot more information than that. You've mentioned a few games are lacking codes, but only listed Pokemon Black 2.

1. What is the Game ID of your Pokemon Black 2?
                            2. Have you installed the latest firmware update for Acekard 2i?
                            3. Where did you place the usrcheat.dat after you've installed it?
                            Ok.
                            1. The ID is 8E4C1CD6 (I think)
                            2. I didn't installed yet because I don't know the risks
                            3. I've already bought the acekard with the cheats, but they in the "Games and Applications" paste. usrcheat.dat

Comment

• the other issue is where did you download the cheat database? are you using the default with the acekard 2i? if so then yes... you dont have the codes as it isnt updated. a quick hunt will lead you to searching our forums for the recently updated one or to our friends at codemasterproject who update the cheat database regularly.
                              Cant stand the 32 bit and above gaming.
                              Gamers for the return of 2d sprite filled games!

Comment

• Originally posted by James_drb View Post
                                1. The ID is 8E4C1CD6 (I think)
                                Do you know how to find the game id? R4CCE can help you with these things.

Originally posted by James_drb View Post
                                2. I didn't installed yet because I don't know the risks
                                There shouldn't be any risks if you get it from a credible site.

Originally posted by James_drb View Post
                                3. I've already bought the acekard with the cheats, but they in the "Games and Applications" paste. usrcheat.dat
                                The usrcheat.dat file on here is the latest. I update both threads; this thread and the one over at CMP. Replace that file that came with your Acekard with the one on this site.

Comment

Working...
                                X