Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I remember correctly, NO$GBA doesn't have this problem. I'm just not sure if NO$GBA's game compatibility list is on par with Desmume's now.
    I only bother with things that interest me.

Comment

• :/ just found another 2 codes that don't seem to be working right. this time it's the 9999 and infinite link power codes. this is something i'd expect of say trying cheat engine on a mmorpg rather than a console or handheld game. o.O these 2 codes do show you having 9999 remaining and available link power in the abilities menu BUT if you go over your actual limit then it still blocks you from using too many abilities. in this case with my current point in the story line i have 220 LP so...

220LP - 120LP for the HP+50 ability = 100LP remaining and everything works normally,
      with both or either of these codes turned on:

220LP - 120LP for the HP+50 ability - 260LP for the AirShoes ability = over limit message forcing me to remove one or both abilities. so the 2 codes don't really work as intended since (or so i'm assuming) it's using by the LP shown in the Brother menu rather than the ability menu for the cap amount. 9999 or infinite yet your still limited by the amount shown in the brother menu. i mean, these codes are working right and all on the ability menu but they can't get past the LP cap is all.

oh and i'm playing 3931 - Megaman Star Force 3 - Black Ace (US)(XenoPhobia) btw. might be a good idea to check into this with red joker as well as it only makes sense that it would affect that game in this way as well.

Comment

• Post a save of where we can see this easily occurring and someone will help out.
        Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

• Is there somewhere code for modifying music during battle for Pokemon White 2??

Comment

• Sonic Rush Adventure (USA version)
            Datel Action Replay

Could someone please make an "infinite boost" cheat code for the jet ski races against Johnny? An "all gems" cheat would also be of great help..
            Last edited by Classicbane; 10-16-2015, 01:52:25 AM.

Comment

• To Classicbane, please download USRCHEAT.DAT right now, because all codes was already included.
              Meanwhile, this cheat database should updated after more than 1 years, because some new codes or new games right now.
              Doakan untuk MH370 / Pray for M370

Comment

• OK, thanks for that.

Comment

• thank you so much

Originally posted by Demonic722 View Post
                  I don't see your modified Pokemon: Soul Silver entry in the file you've uploaded. However, I've noticed that you've checked the "Game Enabler" boxes for both the US and EU versions of the game; though, I'm not sure why.

Replace your cheat file with the one in my attachment. This modified usrcheat has codes for Storm Silver and Sacred Gold (both versions).

Download: [ATTACH]2859[/ATTACH]

thanks

Comment

• figuring out how to use the IV/EV code in Pokemon Platinum

in the description for the IV/EV code it says to see thread for the Pokemon Platinum (U) IV/EV code. so how do i use this code cause i would like to know my IV's and EV's.

Comment

• That description was most likely referring to the old thread over at cheats.gbatemp.net before it got taken down.
                      I only bother with things that interest me.

Comment

• The file doesn't work on my volt white 2. I don't know why. Can somebody post a cheat file for Pokemon Volt White 2 please.

Comment

• well this is nice to see (sarcasm).

Nostalgia (US version)

tried the HP Never Decrease battle code (not airship, normal combat) and no effect at all. hp still decreases when you take a hit just like normal. splendid

next i tested the SP Multiplier x64 code. oh, you want SP x64 after a fight? ok, well, we can't do that so...0 exp/sp/gold instead, hows that sound? -_- seriously?

next thing you know i can try a code for this game and my save will get corrupted or wiped entirely.

edit: well, the Full Map Complete [L] code works as intended so not all of the codes for this game don't work at least.
                          Last edited by treos; 01-26-2016, 09:58:05 PM.

Comment

• hi

hi everyone
                            Last edited by ultrasharpy12345; 01-26-2016, 11:50:39 PM.

Comment

• well, i was mainly just pointing out the codes i tried that didn't work or backfired in my last post. i always have cheat engine so i can always just bring that up, kick the game in the head and force it to do as i say. so no biggy.

oh and that map code i mentioned? used it in the sewers (doing the adventurer initiation quest or whatever) then after getting the notebook and checking the maps (yes, maps, plural. apparently the code fills in ALL maps in the game at once.) and upon closing the notebook...boom, emulator crashed. so...yeah, that one failed as well.

oh cheat engine, what would i do without you? it's only certain older gen games that you fail at. some genesis/snes games have odd programming that makes it hard to find values for some reason or certain things have odd byte types. like the wizardry trilogy for snes and it's bizarre gold value being single byte despite you being able to carry millions of gold. 255 max value? pfft, yeah right.

Comment

• blaze black 2

The cheats wont show up for blaze black 2... im using drastic please help

Comment

Working...
                                X