Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS4 Edit Save Game

Hey

How edit save game ps4 without Save Wizard for PS4 MAX ?

Any tools for PS4 or someone programmer can make tools ?
    Last edited by MasterGrand; 04-17-2020, 05:22:45 PM.
    Let's be together !!

You can use "Kingdom Save Editor" for Kingdom Hearts & FF7 Remake.
    I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil The Hammer View Post
      You can use "Kingdom Save Editor" for Kingdom Hearts & FF7 Remake.
      You mean no tools for PS4 Sve Editor...
      Let's be together !!

Comment

I don't know of any but Save Wizard.
        I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

Comment

Yes I have Save Wizard but you cannot edit own save not in lists cheats, (Only in lists cheats)

I have game not in list cheats (Save Wizard PS4 MAX) and when I upload it to resgin, That is not mean can edit it by advance mode.
          Last edited by MasterGrand; 05-02-2020, 04:23:02 AM.
          Let's be together !!

Comment

Try using the Kingdom Save Editor with the Save Wizard. I posted instructions in the Hacker Threads .forum in the thread "Phil The Hammer's Codes". Plus, there's a YouTube video on how to do it.

Comment

Thanks Phil for guides
              Let's be together !!

Comment

You're welcome !

I'm still trying to find out how to keep FF7 Remake character stats codes made with the Kingdom Save Editor from resetting after one battle.

Comment

they wont ever stop resetting :P just a random check in the game makes it do it

For If you like what i do

Comment

I'm guessing that somewhere in the ASCII numbers there's some key which would stop them from resetting. And, BTW, Skiller, THANX for posting elsewhere the codes you've made!

When I have time, I'll keep fiddling with those numbers to see what happens.

Comment

So far, no luck in finding any ASCII code alterations that'll prevent the stats codes from resetting. Still trying !

Comment

Working...
                      X