PS4 game wizard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS4 game wizard

Does anybody have and use the game wizard for the PS4? I'm having trouble modifying my gold and mini medals for dragon quest heroes 2. Every time I change the amount, it says it was successfully done, but reverts to the original numbers immediately afterwards. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what. Any help would be greatly appreciated

On a side note. The majority of the time I log into this website, while logged in, it won't let me view the individual threads.It just loads up a blank screen no matter which thread from any section. In order to view the threads, I have to log out, exit the site, and come back on without logging in. But then I can't say what a great job everybody's doing, I have windows 7 so it might be time for a new computer
    Last edited by gedowski; 11-11-2018, 05:33:51 PM. Reason: side note

No amount of searching for PS4 Game Wizard gets me anything. I just keep finding PS4 Save Wizard. If it's the save wizard, then it's likely just a bad code. The save data could have checksum stuff or duplicate data that also requires modifying, and if the game detects 1 part is changed but not all other parts are changed, it'll automatically correct the error which leads to your code not working.
    July 7, 2019

https://www.4shared.com/s/fLf6qQ66Zee
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/jvsdbd

Comment

Thanks for replying bungholio. I thought it might be a checksum as well. The website is ran just like the PS3 game genie was. Everything is done on their servers. They even have the max gold and max mini medals cheats. But even when I use their codes and load the save on the PS4, it still doesn't work. I sent them my save as well as screen shots to show them it wasn't working like they requested, but they replied that it could be awhile before they look into it. Thanks for trying anyways.

Comment

Working...
      X