Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Counter Force (Wii) - Codes Request - PAL to NTSC-US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter Force (Wii) - Codes Request - PAL to NTSC-US?

So I've got another request for some codes for a budget-title Wii game called Counter Force (a.k.a. ExZeus), which is a port of the 2003 Arcade game. However, I noticed on GeckoCodes that the PAL release of this game has about 11 useful codes while the NTSC release only has 3 totally different ones.

What I'm hoping is that if it's possible to convert PAL codes to NTSC, then may I ask someone for "Unlimited Shield & Energy", "Time Stop", or even "Unlimited Continues" (which isn't on there for either one, but it'd still be nice to have).

This is a game I've had for a while and I'll be able to test the codes out (if I get any, of course) for myself whenever I get the chance to. Thanks!

Last edited by DPY; 07-31-2014, 10:11:00 PM.

try this

Unlimited Shield and Energe
    04189624 00000020
    by memorris ported by lee4
    lee4 Does Not Accept Codes Requests !
    When lee4 asks a question it does not mean lee4 will look at your game
    *How to create and use SegaCD codes >click here<*
    >)

Comment

That's a cool game, one on the PS2 also. Reminds me of Panzeer Dragoon for the Sega Saturn

Comment

Sorry for the late response. I just tested that Unlimited Shield/Energy code on my actual copy of the game and it works! With every enemy or obstacle I hit, my shield bar stays where its at. I've only done the 1st level so far, but the game isn't really long to beat, so I'm hoping the code still works all the way through when I try it out for next time.

Thank you so much.

Comment

Working...
        X