Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, I feel old. (PC game hacking request)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I feel old. (PC game hacking request)

I'm also shocked that a game like Doom 3 BFG Edition can get hacked by a dozen or more different people and NOBODY hacked a cheat to enable all the weapons! I specifically want the super shotgun in the main game, since it can normally only be found in the expansion levels. I was dicking around with it, but I'm not getting anywhere. I expected either a block of 0/1 switches for each weapon or a dword with 1 bit per weapon, but this is just a bitch to come up with. Even if I found something, I never learned x86 to do those bullshit CE tables. I miss console memory with nice limited regions, byte alignment, fixed opcode sizes, etc. I think we were spoiled with gameshark, etc back in the day. lol

I think we were spoiled with gameshark, etc back in the day. lol
    My thoughts exactly.
    The Hackmaster

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_4436.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	205564
      Originally posted by Viper187 View Post
      I'm also shocked that a game like Doom 3 BFG Edition can get hacked by a dozen or more different people and NOBODY hacked a cheat to enable all the weapons! I specifically want the super shotgun in the main game, since it can normally only be found in the expansion levels. I was dicking around with it, but I'm not getting anywhere. I expected either a block of 0/1 switches for each weapon or a dword with 1 bit per weapon, but this is just a bitch to come up with. Even if I found something, I never learned x86 to do those bullshit CE tables. I miss console memory with nice limited regions, byte alignment, fixed opcode sizes, etc. I think we were spoiled with gameshark, etc back in the day. lol
      You can find the address for all weapons, although FFFF isnot the right value, you can use it, I need to take all theweapons to know what the correct value is.
      Last edited by Linus; 08-08-2019, 10:09:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X