Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chaotic Forces View Post
    How do you use "Magic Mode"?
    Magic mode is just a shooting gallery, it turns on all the projectiles in the game and they are shooting at you and opponent from both directions of the screen, also guys I removed the UMKTHack14 link from my orginal post and reposting it here in this post because it's not as up to date as I originally thought, but this one is: http://www.mediafire.com/?3tjmyjsjjzy

New Stuff For UMKTHack14

*You can now throw with Shao Kahn.*

*A new mode called Magic Mode is when during gameplay all the projectiles in the game are shooting from all directions at you and your opponent.*

*The Agressor Mode from Mortal Kombat Trilogy is on there, but its different, who ever gets it first, for about 10 secs projectiles with shoot at the opposite opponent.*

*Kintaro has a Animality now, it's Back, Back, Back, Low Kick*

*A new screen appeasr with some of the fighters in the game after the "Midway Presents"*

*New Fatality called "Combo Fatality"

*Mileena's Nail Spit Fatality has been altered abit*

*Some changes To Classic Sub-Zero(UMK3), Ice Slide now it hits you like his slide move, but freezing you too and knocking you a few inches off the ground, Ice clone can only be done once per cycle like MK3 Sub-Zero, his second fatality has changed, its now based off if the changed Ice Slide move*

*Rain's third Fatality(Telekinetic) has been given to Ermac now(giving him four fatalities), now his fatality is an altered Decapitation*.

*Kitana third Fatality has changed, now she just swipe you with her fan and you scream & explode*

*Both Cameleon & Khameleon Fatalities has been combines from there male/female finishing moves, also both of them also have a new fatality called "Anti Fatality" where they kill themselves*

That It!
    Last edited by Ermac12; 01-25-2008, 02:09:00 AM.

Comment

• If ermac is still around. You know if you can get some source or something from the modified gens emulator, or for the game itself? The guy making the Regen emulator has mentioned making his emulator compatible with it.

http://board.zsnes.com/phpBB2/viewto...1109&start=200

Comment

• Well, actually I'm sure you can make this hack compatible with Regen and Kega at the same time if bank shifting is used (which both support).

Comment

• Does anyone Know what software was used wto make these hacks?
          I can do zero programming, but I'd like to cut these hacks open, if something like that is possible. I don't really care if it's complicated.

Thanks.

G-dq

Comment

• What I could gather

This is what I could gather from MK Revelations from the Russian guide, the UMKT guide, and the game itself. I hope you like it.
            Attached Files

Comment

• where do i download the actual game? i understand that the game's patch is here to download on this page, but where's the actual game?

Comment

• We cannot link to the actual game due to copyright law.

Please use google.
                Cant stand the 32 bit and above gaming.
                Gamers for the return of 2d sprite filled games!

Comment

• Thank you for your hack. It is great ! But it has many bugs. Mostly, you read/write word/long word on odd address. You can play your game on Gens. But on real hardware, it will fail. You can use Tommy's (not me) EMU to test. Other EMU don't care it.

Comment

• Check here :

ROM:00054D2C move.w #5,($FFF233).l //It write on odd address

ROM:000484E0 movea.l d0,a6 //if d0 = odd number then error
                    ROM:000484E2 move.w (a6)+,d1

I have another error running on real hardware.
                    It say exception $03: Address Error
                    PC: 006363AA SR: 2000
                    Access Address : 00FFA1B3
                    Access Mode : Write,.Instr
                    Address Space : Supervisor Data
                    Instruction Reg : 290E

Please fix it, thank you

-Tomy

Comment

• Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Awesome hack on real hardware

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Awesome hack tv screen shot on my MD1 Japan.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Read Word/Long Word on odd address

Here is tv screen shot for address error. (on real hardware)
                        If write to Word/Long Word on odd address, will have same access error.

-Tomy
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Great!

How do you managed to play it in real hardware, Tomy?. The rom is very big, so it doesn't fit in my 64mbit Tototek flash cart u_u.
                          Last edited by Whipon; 11-07-2008, 05:28:51 PM.

Comment

• I use a special make hardware. It can use full Genesis memory (0-9FFFFF total 80M in size).
                            I make this hardware because of this game (i like it very much). At the moment, this mapper don't have other usage. Maybe it can for later use.
                            Because of game have so many bugs, even I have hardware, I still can't fully play with it.
                            I hope the author can fix the bugs.

Comment

• Interesting .

Do you altered an existing cartridge, or maked it from scratch?. Do you have any diagram?.
                              Yes, its true, the game has so many bugs, and the author is nowhere to be found u_u.

Comment

• THE HACKS ARE VERY WELL MADE, BUT.. DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANY BUG FROM CHAMELEON, KHAMELEON OR OTHER WARRIOR? IF YOU KNOW, PLEASE TELL ME!!
                                KABAL ANTIFATALITY: HOLD HP, F, F, F, F, RELEASE HP
                                Last edited by PERFECT64; 02-27-2009, 09:51:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X